1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098 Headlight Not Working

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Robarano, Jan 17, 2017.

1. i'd walk straight through the middle of them, i know i would, and kick them into every corner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I know, I'm ashamed. :(

If I can get some credibility back, I was more organized and I did this when I was returning it back to standard last year. :)

Capture.JPG

IMG_3518.JPG

3. Better, redemption isn't going to be too hard :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Let me have ago on it at Silverstone and all will be forgiven!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. My headlight relay has expired. Could anyone advise where I can get a replacement? Ideally sharpish

6. Your local dealer parts department or give Craig a call at Moto Rapido (01962877998 option 1) before 11:00 and he will put in the post the same day. Andy

7. Perfect. Thanks :)

8. Part number - 54140101A

upload_2017-2-13_20-58-8.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. They are buttons, get 2 or 3 as they are used for a few things on the bike.

10. Having a few issues with my headlight too, started the bike yesterday after being parked over winter and the headlight was off, main beam works ok but if I wiggle the wires up behind the headlight it would come back on then go off, not got chance to strip it down yet but does this sound like simply a loose connection or a dash problem?

11. loose connection IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Relay changed job done, thanks for help.

13. 90 mins to remove fairings? Its a 20min job.

14. I forgot to update with my problem fix, my connector had been damaged and decided to fail when I was in France, a nice French car mechanic helped us out to fix it.....turns out the moulded headlight has the same connector as a diesel Peugeot 205 :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information