1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098 Mirrors

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Slowman, Feb 18, 2018.

1. J biker the mirrors you have are by a company called KiWave and the model is Lucifer. Have seen them and still not sure if I like them or not.
    The only other model specific ones I can find are at
    moto-science.com

2. Going to refit standard mirrors to try. Need a lifesaver before pulling out anyways so no issue. In all seriousness not much passes so more for bluelight observation!

3. There are Ducati Performance Mirrors that works SO much better - I have them fitted to the 848 but I have a second set if you are interested. I bought the new ones in the US and then found a set in the UK that I don't actually need. PM me if required.

4. Do you have any photo's of these mirrors? Would you also mind letting me know what your looking for price wise?

If your looking to move a pair on, I could well be interested in them :upyeah:

5. I'll dig them out and take some pics

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks, drop me a pm when you have them as I'll get a notification then :upyeah:

7. Has anyone fitted the Oberon extender kit ? How easy to fit are they etc ? I quite like the look of those.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Dead easy to fit - but be careful not to overtighten them

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. 96D52844-2E0F-4CAB-9D35-F732AC009C2F.jpeg FF38D7AD-5475-4132-AE67-D3552BC66B34.jpeg 8CA9E6BC-64BE-4FE8-A1F9-9AC659361E60.jpeg
    Yeah, agree, dead easy and reasonably effective too whilst not making your pride and joy look like Dumbo.

10. Hi, (new on here)
    Looking for a 1098 s streetfighter? Have funds waiting hoping someone can help. :)

11. Welcome Ben. Rich.

12. Hi rich

13. DP mirrors? Here are what mine look like, taken a long time back, still got them, I really like them

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Found another 2 a bit more recent, you can still get these mirrors from the US with Moto Science, Henry is great to deal with too
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yes I can confirm that 1098S mirrors are completely pointless however as some Italian racing driver (probably) once said “what’sa behind you, it doesn’t matter” :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information