1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098 R For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Mr Tea, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 4
  1. You're not a bicyclist, are you?... :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Far from it. Was only a joke that seems to have split some people.

3. Just a bit over the line that one I think...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Someone buy this...:weary_face:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I often sail three sheets to the wind... or is that close to the line...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. My offer is still being considered i believe :cold_sweat: (at least he's not said no, yet).

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. If i had room i'd say yes but the workshop will only hold 3 bikes so with the hyper......

8. You could throw in the hyper as a sweetener???

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. It's a shame you don't get on with it Simon but can't imagine you'll have much trouble selling it on, GLWS mate

@royalwithcream - just buy it dude!! Torque torque and torque, completely different to a Pani in how they ride, I'm still trying to re-learn how to ride an older Duc again (demonstrated by a rather slow outing at Silverstone other week).... To keep this short I find them more stable in faster corners, a shed load more grunt out of them and once online they just feel amazing, I do find it harder on slow corners however but that is probably more my lack of skill than the bike...the bars are narrower as stock but being 5 foot 10 it fits me perfectly, I find it slightly more in than on the bike which I prefer (pani had taller race seat)... Brakes are excellent although the panigales have more feel to them.. The R has so much torque that the engine braking seems non existent at times... It's a lot of fun to ride, you'd love it im sure, Very special bike and I have no regrets.. At that price it's a very good deal

@Mr Tea apologies for going off topic!!!

Buy this bike, buy this bike

• Like Like x 1
  10. @Cream_Revenge you need to be buttering up your mrs mate, this is the bike you've been waiting for :cool::cool::cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. @Cream_Revenge you need to be buttering up your mrs mate, this is the bike you've been waiting for :cool::cool::cool:

12. I'm under strict instruction I wont be getting "another" bike until she get's her first. But "another" and "different" are 2 different things........

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Why do you always end your posts with Andy, Andy? Joe

14. BTw these will genuinely knock out 190+hp without any real work and over 100lb ft...I want but can't afford/justify. :upyeah:

15. @Cupid Stunt Vince, this would suit you to a T! Che Bella moto!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ok, I've been considering one of these for a while. I have a few of the earlier bikes and have just ordered a 999R from a German Ducati dealer (I'm in Switzerland) to be delivered early in August which will become Ducati number 5. I usually source my bikes on the continent due to pricing and it being my home market and a model such as this I can find for about 14k€. I'm buying as a collector (as opposed to an investor) and the principle use would be very occasional track sessions. Should I be buying one of these as opposed to something else (1198Corse/1198R) and if so? This one?

17. Yes. HTH :)

18. An 1198R will me double or more for essentially the same bike :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sorry but I just don't get this, maybe it's a translation thing or maybe not. You say you're not an investor but 'just' a collector... then why are you asking other people what bike you should buy? If you are collecting bikes the surely you buy the bikes you want in your collection right?

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information