1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r And Bayliss Owners Advice Needed

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by ducatidude1098r, Oct 22, 2015.

1. :D

2. Sweet :handok:.... now just need to see about selling a kidney so I can get me one of those systems :smiley:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Like this one you mean :Angelic:

IMG_5739.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is that a DP Prototype Stand?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Yes :Smuggrin:

6. Why 2 springs on the downpipe? :Snaphappy:

7. I have a 70mm system with a ECU mapped by JHP. It shows "SSTK**27" or something similar on the dash at startup. Oh, and 192BHP too. :D

Dyno1.jpg

8. Like this one you mean :Angelic:
    Zorst.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1098R SSTK 0*27 :)

10. Ergghhh, Akro's please :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Looks smucking fart that!! seen it on ebay for 2500.... when my Carbon Termis for the Pani arrived I told the mrs they cost more than 500 and less than 1000 ahem...... her reply was "I'm Spanish, not stupid".... there's no way I could sneak a full system into the flat without her havin' a proper latino fit!! maybe next year... looks great though @Robarano...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I think so....I've no idea what it means. I've got 2 other ECUs that came with the bike, but just left this one in. It certainly goes like the clappers.

Have you used yours yet Stu?

• Like Like x 1
  13. That was the reason I bought it at the time @frazzle I saw prices starting to rise. It had carbon wheels, full 70mm slash cut system, NOVA gearbox, Nemesis traction control with QS, Ohlins 30mm cartridge kit and a lot of other kit, plus all of the standard stuff.

One of the best decisions I've made, they are great bikes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. 1098R (the bike) SSK (superstock abbreviation) 0*27 number of virgin's taken up the front 27(o) and the rear 27(*) :)

15. Insured for the road on the 23rd of this month :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  16. That's what I thought, nice to have it confirmed. ;)

17. Funny we have the same number bro :cool::Angelic::upyeah:

18. The guy I bought it from did mention something about it being from a Laverty race bike. True or not, I have no idea, but JHP fitted it for him at some point.

19. Going completely off topic from exhausts briefly, have any of you chaps fitted short levers on yours using the standard clutch slave cylinder? I've no problem with it being heavy with regular length levers, was just wondering if it felt "annoyingly heavy" with less leverage that comes with the short ones... I'll fit them anyway but just curious...

20. Here's mine again :D with a prototype stand :Bag:

IMG_5725.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information