1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r And Bayliss Owners Advice Needed

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by ducatidude1098r, Oct 22, 2015.

1. I can come off the list sadly, bike is being replaced today... a bittersweet day.. hopefully I won't regret it...

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Yes, you will but life goes on :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry to hear, you can always get another one later on, I know price, blah blah but they're out there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1098R owners/February 2022.

although possibly inaccurate now, was interesting (for me anyway) at the time..

RickyX
    ducatidude1098r
    yev
    Spareparts
    SP4S
    samieb
    densel
    Android853
    james thomas
    Ducatisti1098
    obscene
    bigfoot
    mrholmes999
    Balmy
    Chris
    Whele
    fiyer47
    darko
    Braz
    990Glen
    Paul 68
    Mr Tea
    kartman
    Julian Hobbins
    Tonka

5. What's it getting replaced by??

6. Got suckered in by a V4s... just arrived.. very pleased, although will definitely miss the old girl.

• Like Like x 3
  7. 1098R owners/February
    RickyX
    ducatidude1098r
    yev
    Spareparts
    SP4S
    samieb
    densel
    james thomas
    Ducatisti1098
    obscene
    bigfoot
    mrholmes999
    Balmy
    Chris
    Whele
    fiyer47
    darko
    Braz
    990Glen
    Paul 68
    Mr Tea
    kartman
    Julian Hobbins
    Tonka
    @Chris, mine went to a new owner last year :( Andy

8. Thanks Andy, there must be something in these modern V4 things after all :thinkingface::)

9. That's going as well, my sports bike riding days have come to an abrupt end :( Thankfully I can still enjoy the Multistrada and I will be exploring its limits soon :D Andy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Sorry to hear that Andy, you seem to be handling that very positively, hope it’s nothing serious. Sev, I fancy trying a nice bit of fish one day, wrapped in aluminium foil, what could possibly go wrong? Of course it would take a much longer journey on a mere multi-Strada, nothing like the gas mark 10 cooking available on the V4.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Let me remind everyone what are we talking about in this thread…. 862DD40A-4578-48E6-8F4F-2A8B30BBF1CE.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  12. Old battle scars coming back to haunt me Chris, nothing terminal. I look forward to becoming one of those track day hooligans on my lighter weight and mapped Multistrada :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
  13. I had lobster bisque today for first time. Was very nice.

• Like Like x 3
  14. go on tell them where you are, :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. thought i would bump this as pretty quiet these days..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Had to move a couple of bikes out and found this beastie languishing forlornly at the back of the garage...

IMG_20230610_163957.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Looks ok , what’s the use and spec of that ?

18. Road and occasional track bike.
    Bought it in 2015 from a Bloke who appeared to have gone to JHP and said “ just chuck loads of bling stuff on that please…don’t worry about the cost”…D16RR forks, full slash cut system, nice track bodywork, rear sets, spare wheels, GPS lap timer etc.
    He said he’d only done a couple of Trackdays on it, maybe that was true.
    I liked the bodywork so added a projector light, led stop/tail light and tiny indicators so it has a full MOT. It came with all the original bodywork, seats, exhausts, screens etc.
    Was planning to do the belts earlier this year and ride it this year but life got in the way so plan for next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Ohhh have you got a 1098r?

you never mentioned it…

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. ..has Carlos Fandango forks apparently.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information