1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098r Bayliss Le.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by baylissboy, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Mine got an age related plate as although it hadn't been registered previously it was declared used. Not sure how that works.

2. I know Denzil - I was just trying to hide how much of a geek I am and not reveal I had already done the below :bucktooth:

and yes - the other sheets contain other Ducati related nerdyness! ;)

4063E615-C2C1-4DA9-82C3-2DE70AEF3EAA.jpeg

3. I believe Diane Abbott runs the How many left? Website

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not if they are overpriced. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not had any interest on here, so it's going into Ducati Stoke soon.

Any prospective purchaser will then have the option of finance on it.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 3
  6. They are all talk and no trousers Steve. :bucktooth: Expecially that @Exige fella, he never buys anything. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. @baylissboy Steve,there are not many well heeled cash buyers around these days so this could be the right move forward.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think it needs to be sold from a dealer. The prices being asked are unrealistic and all of them seem to be hanging about. I see one for £30k now which is absolutely mental. People have got the "Sheffield" glasses on when selling and if someone wants to join that club, they will need patience and the option of finance for the one person they need to attract.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. The problem is that the dealer also wants to make their share, which is fair, but that pushes the price up to above a realistic price. I'm betting that all the "Sheffield" bikes are on sale or return.
    My bike will be offered with all the standard "Bayliss" parts, plus the extras that are fitted, hopefully that will attract the right buyer.
    The bike is totally mint, but you guys that know me will take that for granted.
    To be honest, I've never had much luck selling bikes on here. The only one I sold was my very cheap SRAD GSXR 750 that I used for commuting, @cookster bought that, I'm sure he'd agree that was mint for its age too.
    We'll see how it goes, but as it's only being offered for sale to fund my track day obsession, if it doesn't sell I'll keep it & just keep using my K3 GSXR.
    Si at Ducati Stoke moved the Foggy in little over a month, for a price that most on here thought way too high, so we'll see if he can rise to the challenge of this sale.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. I've sold 2 on here. My Streetfighter & Hyperstrada, but I am really charming, after all. :innocent:

To be fair on the Foggy. Only @Exige thought it was too high, but he was in buying mode, he's different in selling mode. :) I just tried to do a deal on it with my Streetfighter, but you bought that anyway, so I was right. :yum

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. To be fair, you didn't sell the Streetfighter.....I mithered you until you gave in......it was one of those "offers that couldn't be turned down"!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I can confirm that all @baylissboy bikes are mint, that's gsxr 750 I had I sold to a good friend of mine , it's now nearly show room condition now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The one that was at M&S in Newcastle was priced around the 22k mark if I remember right.
    That took a fair while to shift. I'm guessing the owner would have got somewhere between 19.5 and 20k back from that.

14. End of the day, it’s a very small pol of punters. Likely a shop will have more access to such a pool

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Did we ever see a price?

16. There’s a fake one of these Bayliss jobbies in the car sales place just down the road from me. think
    It’s called corne motors. Will be overpriced I’m sure like the rest of the shit he sells

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Price on application.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. No.

• Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information