1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098r Bayliss Le.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by baylissboy, Nov 22, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. Too true Rob. the blokes a fucking idiot though, he rides the ugliest Harley Davidson I’ve ever seen.
    I sold him my cayenne a few weeks back and he tried selling me this after he found out that I liked bikes. My red Ducati hoodie was probably the biggest clue lol.
    He kept banging on on and on about Troy bayliss being great, it was a little creepy if I’m honest as he think he wanted a bromance cos he then suggested we go out for a ride together , him
    On his Harley and me on the 1098. I said no thanks as (A) he wouldn’t keep up and (B) quite frankly I didn’t want to be seen with anyone that wears leather chaps

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Now tell the whole truth as you meetup at a bar in town later that night.:p

#83 XH558, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No need to take 2 bikes out, just jump on the back of his Harley with him. You'll look fine, honest. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. :kissing::kissing: Ha ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’d sit on the tank like John Connor in terminator 2 lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Whatever floats ya boat. :no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. On a much more serious note will @baylissboy be stripped of his name when he sells his bike ??? :thinkingface:

:p maybe baylisslessboy

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  8. If that’s the case then I am now known as dildo

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Or InactiveDildo :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Twostrokedildo ??

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Ummm :thinkingface: is that not the case anyway :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. 2stroke by name 2stroke by nature !!

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Kind words lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I still have my husaberg supermoto so super dildo sounds good.... or does it ? Ha ha ha ha

15. Super dildo it is :upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. They aren't open until the 7th January, so they won't pick it up until the following Saturday!!

If you're interested in it Rob, just send me a PM & I'll tell you all the details!!! Lol

17. Please don't demote me!!!

TBH I don't think it'll sell as there's a few that have been hanging around for over 12 months.....I'll give Si a couple of months, then put it back in it's bubble for a couple of years. I can always keep using my GSXR for my track days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Turn it into a track bike Steve!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information