1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098r For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by beachtone, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIKE NOW SOLD :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :)
    Hi all.
    Due to unforseen circumstances am forced to put up my beloved 1098R for sale :(
    2008 and just 3000 (completely dry!!) miles.She has been lovingly cared for and is GENUINLELY completely unmarked,mint and spottless! You will not find a more immaculate one!
    Fitted with top of the range Datatool alarm.New belts fitted only 400 mls ago along with oil and brake/clutch fluids change.Complete with unused and boxed std cans and ecu etc,genuine Ducati rear stand,boxed DDA,all original documentation/paperwork and,as was one of the first 1098R's pre-reg'd by Ducati UK for BSB homologation,also included is a special presentation pack including a set of signed photos of the four NW200 Ducati and Airwaves Ducati team riders,a numbered (also including chassis no.) certificate of authenticity signed by the team managers and a signed letter of thanks for purchace from Ducati UK MD.
    You all know how awesome these bikes are so go on - treat yourself to 'THE' Ducati you always wanted! You will NOT be dissapointed !!
    £15499 ono
    For more info etc,message me here or can also contact me on: 01872 863288 or 07919901908
    Cheers,
    Tony
    026.JPG 008.JPG 023.JPG 031.JPG

#1 beachtone, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Not even a sniff o_O Come on guys,someone must want this beauty !
    Open to (Sensible !!:rolleyes: ) offers ;)

3. I'm saving up...

I only need another £15,000 and I'm there :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Right lads. Buy the fucker. I can vouch for Mr. Beachtone. 1098R is a bucket list bike and at 15 or 16k it aint gonna lose much from now on.... Sell a kidney. Get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nearly had a sniff at one at a main dealer at Christmas - 700 mile for £14K so a bit rich for me as I didn't bite at that one :(

6. Any P/X possible?

7. Tight arse....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Prob not as need the cash but what do you have in mind?

9. Aprilia RSV-R Factory 2004 6k miles, 998 Ducati 6K miles, millions of extras or back to standard. Brand new, zero mile launch model R6 Yam.

10. Oooh err, nice stuff indeed.

11. Nice stuff,will give it some thought :upyeah:

12. Cheers :upyeah: Wise words indeed ! ;)

13. Lovely bike.Good luck with the sale.

14. Hi Tony,
    Are you interested in a PX for a Castrol Honda SP1 - Colin Edwards replica (absolutely mint condition 10K miles - I have loads of extras with the bike - 1 previous owner - only done 1500 miles in last 5 years)
    Let me know your thoughts
    Rich

15. Real nice bike cannot believe not yet sold!

16. Cheers David,me neither ! :confused:

17. Have you still not sold that bike!

18. Looks really tasty, I am thinking of selling my 916sps, and I was looking for a 1098r, could do a deal

19. How many miles has the SPS got?

20. Just over 10.000 was stored for 6 years until last year then cost me a fortune to get it on the road, full service belts starter motor sprag clutch all fluids, michelins,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information