1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098r For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by beachtone, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May be best not to highjack the fellas post on selling his bike...or has @Android853sp splashed out ;)

2. True, I have been in contact with Tony but got a knock back yesterday when both Ducati Insurance and my broker of 30 years said they had to refer insurance for the bike to an underwriter. Full licence for 45 years, clean for 42 and never a claim on a bike, go figure. Just have to sit tight now and wait for an answer hopefully on Monday and of course come to an agreement with Tony :). Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck fella, you won't be disappointed if you secure it. Bloody marvelous bits of kit!

4. Its because they think you are laundering drug money, the amount you spend on bikes is only second to Dave and Kope ;) lol

5. I'm not getting any younger so what the hell, I'm going to grow old disgracefully :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  6. Years of prudence, forethought and being a good old fashioned tight arse :). Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not gone yet guys ;) Andy got insurance price sorted,cheaper than his Multi o_O
    Not surprised tho' as always got the R insured for no more than my R1.
    Just waiting now for him to come back with an offer so,bearing in mind he has first refusal, is still up for grabs at the mo' :upyeah:

8. Hi, does anyone know about this particular 1098s Tricolore?

#69 quantuman, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  9. Yep,its mine and its an 'R' not an S ;)
    Seriously tho',check out some of the earlier replies :upyeah:

10. I'm liking that a lot. Oh no, not good, stomach is churning :) I'd really like to take this off your hands but alas the timing is wrong just now. Good luck with the sale. :upyeah:

11. Thanks BT,,, stunning bike and would love it but a tad out of my budget or should I say the wifes :oops:.. GLWTS

12. Thanks guys,much appreciated :upyeah:
    Like I've said earlier tho', am open to serious offers and lets not forget - we do have TWO kidneys !! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hi Tony, is your loverly 1098R still for sale?

14. Yep' Still up for grabs at the mo' :yum:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Quick update.
    Would be interested in an exchange for a 1299 pani .

16. Still up for grabs or exchange for your 1299 :tonguewink:

17. If I get 6 numbers up tonight, I'll make it the 1st treat to myself Tony. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information