1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r Idea's / Values????

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Phil D, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I’ll give you your cash back tomorrow for that 1098R. Hell I’ll put an extra grand on it! Can you deliver?

2. :bucktooth:

IMG_8417.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. IMG_5302.JPG IMG_5369.JPG IMG_4265.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. 1 x proper Bayliss road bike factory fresh 1500 miles.
    1 x proper Bayliss raced and won the Norwegian Superbike Championship in 2010: Ducati Corse backed team - totally re built in Denmark prior to buying, currently on the road back in Bayliss colours (shown here on the left)
    1732691661.jpg
    1 x Normal Red R - with yummy upgrades was on the road last year until the rad popped.
    1 x Normal R - ex CAT D track bike, then won Hungarian championship 2017 then totally rebuilt prior to buying.

• Like Like x 1
  5. :eek:

6. Beautiful bikes fellas. Literally fell in love with the 1098 back in 2007, took me 8 years to get the kids out the way & the finance sorted, was never going to buy any other bike. Never ridden the R but my S is violent, snarls & pops in traffic & it’s bloody loud so I can only imagine how unrideable the R is off the track. Still would though!

• Like Like x 1
  7. And here’s what they should look like.... after jolly good thrashing!!
    And a bit of surfing into the gravel :)
    691DC13F-7DBA-462F-88BD-351DC5013F47.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Shite Dilders.
    The 1098R is deffo a future or even current classic. Last dry clutch (just ignore the V4R ffs), last trellis frame and the most barking unadulterated engine Ducati ever slipped inside a frame. Obviously the market dictates values and prices have definitely softened. Same in the car world.
    Speaking of which, you’re a bit wide of the mark regarding 911’s too. If you think you’ll pick up a bang tidy turbo (£60k) for £25k by Christmas, dream on....

9. I've seen 125's less than a year old, in the car park at work in worse condition than that. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It’s all sparkly again now. No one will ever know.
    Apart from from the whole motorcycling world....

11. Like it says at the bottom just an opinion of watching markets. Can’t please all of the people all of the time and it wasn’t a 1098 r bashing thread as I love em and would have one tomorrow. Do you need a hug now :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Certainly not, I’m British by jove...
    I have many faults, but being wrong isn’t one of them:p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information