1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098r Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Brooko, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Anyone know of a low mileage 1098R for sale?

Bayliss Rep or Standard Spec.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. What :mad:

3. :thinkingface: :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:...............:upyeah:............:motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hope the OP has deep pockets...

5. What do you consider 'low mileage' and are you looking for a collector's bike, a bike to ride or a track bike ? Andy

6. I thought that too, it’s an import though

7. Anything with less than around 8000miles

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Mine isn't :), well one of them isn't o_O

9. Have you got any more 998r tuckaway:thinkingface:

10. they're all essentially imports though... Mine is an import from Italy.. Made no odds to the insurance and is exactly the same as all the others in the UK... It's only the yank ones that are different.. Or is that a USA one? Looks a very good price for a dealer if it is EU spec with that mileage

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. @frazzle beat me to it. They're all imports. :bucktooth:

Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 22.18.33.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mine's an Import (New to the UK from Italy), Export (UK to Jersey), Import (Jersey to UK). It was also one of the bikes pre-registered to enable the 1098R to race in BSB. :worried:

Must be worth naff all. o_O

13. I'll take it...……….thanks :):upyeah:

14. Just remembered, one of mine was an import to Norway where it joined a Ducati Corse backed team and won the Norwegian Superbike Championship, then it was imported to Denmark and underwent a total nut and bolt rebuild, after which I imported it to the UK - not a good history o_O

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. :no_mouth:

Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 22.33.44.png

16. Really? you've never mentioned it before. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information