1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098r Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Theyre worth more than 600 notes.

2. Probably but they are in my garage taking up room and not being used. I'm not greedy and would rather they go to someone who will use them. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I think FE is wanting them for someone :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. That's ok nobody else is interested yet so he has first dibs.

5. All the while I had my 1198 i was on the lookout for a set. Fucking typical. :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Thanks for holding. Have heard back and he has declined to buy them.

7. Folks, at £600, this is THE most cost effective upgrade you can buy to improve your handling after a suspension set up. The 1098R wheels are crazy light and if I didn’t already have 2 sets, I’d be buying them. Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Same here - already have spares, been tempted but only fare to let someone who hasn't got any snap them up - can't believe they are still here...

9. Agree with above. I already have a spare set so don’t need them.

10. Plug and play :upyeah: Andy

11. :upyeah: indeed.

12. ive got my 1198s wheels and my originals thanks chaps. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ....must....

14. .....resist.....

15. ....but......

16. ....failing....

17. .....I've actually been looking for a set of black Marchesinis recently to replace my 1299 base wheels but slowly warming up to these...Sssooooooooo..what do I need to fit these to the 1299??

Can't bloody sleep thinking about wheels...so been reading up, the rears should go straight on I think?....but I'll need a spacer kit for the front wheel?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. i dont even have a bike that they would work with but at that price surely someone needs them?

19. Was a pair of 999 fancy wheels on here a year or so back, kept thinking about them but did nothing as thought I couldn't justify them. Regreted it since the moment they were sold elsewhere.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information