1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Esbee, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can’t use it as much or as easily tho... if I bought it I’d be looking for some new fairings, as it would be as much to sit 8n the garage for a few years as riding gets occasionally

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just buy it!

3. Closer to 12k and who knows...

• Like Like x 1
  4. No disrespect meant but that won’t be happening

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. None taken, nor meant :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are we there yet?

7. Not quite - I’ll let you know though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Many thanks.

9. Would be interesting to see what they say - I have heard they offer stronger prices than a dealer would.

10. You wonder who buys them. Massively overpriced stiock. Only a blind idiot would go for it...or a ‘buy at any cost’ idiot ;)

I take my values from the likes of Snells, Rapido etc and they sell for 14-17k with warranty and often many extras as well as perfect condition.

I fancy one but it’s not in my nature to overpay. This does look very clean though and not big miles.

11. Mine was purchase from MR this year, 70mm Ti exhaust, alloy tank, many other nice extras, 6K miles and mint.
    Not sure what they would ask now as since I bought it they have tripled in value o_O:innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Which is my point. But let’s not hi jack the fellas sale ad :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You have already, just bumping the value, and bumping the ad :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. In my defence I am poor :sob: but have nearly as many bikes as Chris o_O :motorcycleduc: back to the sale of an undervalued 1098R :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is that all? I thought about a ten fold increase, myself. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Enough already ^ my life, we will be attracting the attention of another kind of bull soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information