1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100s Brake Pad Recommendations

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, May 23, 2020.

1. What brake pads do you guys recommend? I’ve looked and price wise they’re all over the place. Not sure how the hypers are with EBC but never liked the feel they’ve given on other bikes in the past and found cheaper brands better. Thanks in advance.

2. spending already.........:punch::joy::joy::sob:

3. Andy. On the way to view it yesterday I had told myself I’m going to look round it and find every little issue so I could pull the sellers pants down. In reality though. I pulled up walked towards it like a kid getting there first bike for Christmas. Grinning like an idiot and brought it. I’ve just noticed the rear pads are nearly out and the fronts haven’t got much left either. And yes I know I’m a twat!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Stick to Brembo i would say but theyre much of a muchness....

5. I had 3 sets of brembos warp & replaced under warranty, in the end settled for larger 320mm ebc discs & pads, no problems since, thatson a hyp evo not sp.

6. I have Performance Friction 95 Compound in my M4’s - Great feel and power, don’t appear to fade on track....and not too pricey either.

I know exactly what you mean when you described your “plan” to viewing the bike and then, when you see it, the plan of haggling goes out the window - I’m sure we’ve all done it!

Have fun with the new toy!

7. Any links mate? Cheers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information