1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1198 New Pictures £7250 Sold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stick on track mate, too fast on road them things ....remember you got nappies to change and daddy stuff going on stay safe :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The 1198 is now at ducati John’s in rothwell south leeds, bike can be sold with or without new belts fitted, John is busy but will happily allow viewings by arrangement, please give him a call if you would like to view.

John is on holiday from 27th May.

#23 Dirty Leeds, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  3. It will need belts..the engine fucks up without them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  4. Most protracted sale/purchase/sale of a bike ever!

5. now changed the wording so as not to confuse

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Apart from a certain Honda :thinkingface: eh Creamy :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. But you have no idea of what has gone on have you? Only one person on this forum knows the quite frankly disgusting shambolic time we have had in buying this bike, I’m selling a bike at a fair price in my opinion, the bike is available to view now which it hasn’t been up until today for various reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m only pulling your leg. Levity!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I know but it’s been turbulent joe to say the least, just want it gone and would prefer to avoid eBay but looks like it might have to go back on it was on briefly but took it off as I thought it would affect the wrangle that was ongoing with the dealership.

Frustrated mate

• Like Like x 1
  10. MUST.......NOT ........BITE............

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Carl, selling it on here might not be the best idea. People know the traumas, and saying stuff like “I just want it gone” gives the wrong vibe.

I’d suggest you stick it in eBay and/or auto trader.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. True but I’m pissed off mate

13. I don’t need to sell it either, just had a bad experience with a dealership and my capabilities are restricted so cannot ride it, you were right ....I had 848’s I was fine same dimensions actually a tad taller are the 848’s ....anyway any inspection is welcome, bike is showroom condition....new belts?, full termignonis slipper clutch, 7070 ish miles, one previous owner plus me who has not rode it, long mot, it sells its self but it can go in the house and I will gawp at its beauty if nobody wants it, end of the day the bike is what it is, a potential buyer will decide whatever, I vaguely remember your 899? Not selling on here despite a great advert, you p/x’d into Ducati Manchester from recollection so even good well written adverts do not work, I am a very very honest person too honest for my own good so I am told, I have never and will never ( I don’t envisage) ride the bike I must admit, but any inspection is welcome and encouraged.

It will go on eBay in a few days but prefer a forum member to enjoy it, I have had enquires on the forum so am very hopeful it can stay within this forum long term here’s hoping :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Hi sorry to crash this tread but i see in the heading delivery uk / Europe I'm looking at getting a bike collected in Germany and wondering who you use please ?
    Thanks James

15. If you fancy something a little less aggressive I have just put my 748 up for grabs at £4K due to an increasing lack of space (oxymoron?) over here. I could be tempted (with cash adjustment) to keep a usable bike in the UK for when visiting. Let me know if that sparks any interest?

16. Hello James, I would deliver it mate, I do move bikes occasionally, I’m moving one to Cardiff tomorrow morning actually, I am not a sole motorcycle mover I move other things at the same time, there is threads on bike movers on here but yes I move them, I’m in Holland and Belgium Monday Tuesday and frequently go through Germany....the only one I have used was chaz Mortimer from Belfast to Staffordshire and couldn’t fault the service

17. Cheers joe, I’m hoping for a straight sale but all options are open, I’ll see what develops as I have not advertised it properly yet luckily not in a rush ha

18. Thanks I haven't bought anything yet but I also looked in Holland and I am waiting to hear back from a dealer there .I wanted to see if I could get it collected first so i will check with you first with a postcode before I do anything to see if it suited you .

19. Great bloke Ducati John :upyeah: I'd still use him but I found someone local to do all the tricky stuff (that requires tooling) on my 1098R.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information