1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1198 New Pictures £7250 Sold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool for sure check with me if you buy something as I could be going near collection/delivery points

2. ya I will it would be great of it worked out ! Thanks

3. I will add new pictures next week as Ducati John is away and bike is in his workshop, I will throw in the rear seat cover if it sells on here, when I advertise it elsewhere it will not be included, anyone got any opinion on getting it put to standard sell the full system and slipper separate?

4. If you do I would take the slipper (subject to price)!

5. I’ll have a chat with John hopefully next week he is back, for me going standard is the sensible route if I can source original parts at reasonable money, still for sale as is but clocks ticking now, I’ll get it put standard should increase return, pretty resigned to it selling elsewhere so no rush, my last full system got me near on a grand, bit of a no brainer really just the classic no time to sort etc but a bit of effort and a few quid will make me a few quid, slipper I’ll get opinion off John if it’s worth removing and replacing all good joe, I won’t be greedy on it the system will generate the money I would think, A used slipper won’t be worth that much

6. It would go on my 99S which is currently garaged at Silverstone. We could do an exchange (plus cash obvs.) if you like?
    Have a think or a chat with your guy. I’m heading of to Mugello shortly so will be off line.

7. Ok joe, have a good trip

8. Bikes on eBay, I’m up for a deal on here though or can put it standard

9. There's 2 listings on ebay, are they both yours. Plus do you know if there's any clearance problems/swelling on the tank? Thanks. Edit to add, is there any warranty left from the Honda dealer?

10. I hope not it’ll be £40 in adverts :) although I do have my rvf on too

No tank swelling that I saw, I had an 848 that occasionally did it but would revert back to normal shape was weird, bike is in showroom condition it has just come out of a showroom to be fair.

11. There's 2 white 1198's with 7k miles on there. I'm miles away in Cambs, I'd have a time wasting look otherwise, I might fall in love with it though :heart_eyes:.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I see mine, plus one other with 10,400 miles on it at £8495.... mine is on eBay at £7795 with 7070 miles the full system, belts and slipper clutch at this moment in time

13. I got 3 month warranty but doubt it’s transferable

14. Must be a moody lister, he's got loads starting at 99p.

15. It a con man - with loads of fake listings :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. If I'm closing in isn't big and punchy, I might be interested at £7k. I wanted red and an S really though.

17. Red looks shit, go for the white and be a lil bit cooler than the marketing conned hoards :cool:

IMG_2967.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I’m neither, but I’d be looking at a standard bike at that money, I’m having a chat with ducati John next week, I need to see costings of getting it standard, bare in mind the exhaust will touch £900 + then a slipper clutch, standard exhaust might be £250 unless someone on here is wanting to sell one cheaper? At 7k I wouldn’t be getting belts done either but you could have the new belts thrown in.

• Like Like x 1
  19. As a side note Honda just spent £750 at Jhp getting this running spot on as the nemesis ecu was playing up so would be a mighty shame to change anything

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information