1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1198 New Pictures £7250 Sold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plus we're halfway through the season for fair weather riders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bikes are for life, not one summer..

3. If I were in the market for one of these I’d see past everything like times etc, as it would be a long term ownership bike like for years to come, I just got ambition and ability mixed up

4. If I thought I could ride this in the future I’d keep it end of, it’s my dream bike, that kind of contradicts my v4 opinion but I would keep this, it will only appreciate

5. Can I ask if there is a reason that you think you can’t ride it but you can an 848? I came back to biking after a 9year gap a few years ago with my 1098s & it felt like I’d never been away. It’s mental & stupid fast but it only goes as fast as I want it to. Don’t meant to pry, just interested.

6. I had a stroke, affected certain things, nothing else...and no offence taken at all :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try selling a sports bike in the spring and the winter then..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have successfully sold bikes all year round.
    Right bikes at the right price will always have buyers.
    Unrealistic prices by sellers or dreamer buyers wanting the world for FA, usually stop bikes selling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The 20 people I've bought bikes from seemed satisfied, as did the 20 people I sold them to. Fortunately the likes of you weren't amongst them.

10. Touched a nerve? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. New belts now fitted by Ducati John, am I allowed to say that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. No sorry now you have to say “new belts now fitted by John “ :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. New belts fitted by the guy formally known as Ducati John is quite acceptable - hopefully he is getting even more advertising out of all this palaver :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. New belts fitted by Cellier B.V.T. (Formerly ducati john) 17/6/19

244F4B24-B3F5-48EB-9316-CB383FA79672.jpeg

15. I sat on the 1198 again yesterday felt a lot lot better than last time I sat on it, mmmm I wonder ....dare I? Right now after 3 Guinness fooking right I would....but when I wake up different story as usual

• Like Like x 2
  16. Good for you mate sounds like you should give it some time. Its to much of a fantastic bike to sell!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. You really should give it a go Carl there amazing bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I do think it’s a bit much for me on the road, since my stroke I do not see things as quickly, when a lot is happening either side of me on the road I need time to absorb what is happening, I’m much better than I was I couldn’t walk in a supermarket as all the different things on shelves was too much to absorb just had to grab hold of things I couldn’t turn my head quickly had to be a real slow turn, I’m much better now but I have things going on inside my head that hinder me, I can drive fairly swiftly but when other cars or buildings or anything arrive I need to give myself more time, to be fair nothing wrong with that as everyone should be like it.

Confidence is the big one, I rode my rvf 2 or 3 times on the road but very briefly in North Yorkshire but the first corner I went round in settle I was on the wrong side of the road but nothing came the other way, it was a shit rainy cold evening I was lucky, just need time on a bike, I have my eye on a 250 Kawasaki duel purpose bike low seat van van style 30 hp looks fun can throw it in the van and get in the dales and do light trails etc or quiet road work plus two seater looks fun.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stick a days insurance on it, and see how you get on? Or buy a noisy Harley :).

20. No and no, I’ll spanner myself I know it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information