1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198r

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by JoeC, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Damn, I need to make you forget about this bike :thinkingface:........................Look into the light. :eyes:

giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1
  2. What bike, and why am I in France? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tee Hee, job done. :)

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 00.00.21.png

4. hmm... there is another one for sale at the moment for EURO 35k , so why would seller of this one didn't look at the ad and priced it accordingly? why put it up at half price?
    I recon you will be asked for deposit this afternoon...
    good luck anyway, cracking bikes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. .

6. This seems reminiscent of a sketch from wacky races !

Question: Is Exige the hooded claw ? :joy:

@Exige

7. Nope, I'm Huge Dick Dastardly o_O:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Where is the other one for sale?

9. Yes I do note this and also that the photos are at least 8 months old. You might have heard the saying that 'you don't get rich writing cheques', so I always, always tread carefully and if something doesn't smell quite right, I won't be in a rush to stick my tongue in it!

10. Lovely bike and Ducati's best ever paint scheme. Hope it all adds up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jesus, how many do you want? :rolleyes:

12. giphy.gif

13. agreed.
    having said thaT when i found mine i just told guy i will have it and wired money same day without viewing. but i do trust people a bit too much...

14. in europe

15. i like to see the goods before i pay for them, a simple and safe way to operate:upyeah:

16. Forgive my ignorance, but asides from the tank and paint, what is the difference between this and a 1098R? If it is purely these items, then I'd retain the additional monies and buy one of those instead as rarity is not something I care about. I have the same attitude with Senna's. Apologies to owners of either. Just beacuse I care not about rarity, I appreciate this is only my view.

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. Paint scheme and an alloy tank as far as I'm aware. But the residuals are based mainly on rarity. :motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. it is also louder

• Like Like x 1
  19. Its a collectors bike. Some people like to put their dough into something that will retain or increase in value. The only downside is you can't really rag the arse off said investment. Which for me, is a sticking point.

• Like Like x 1
  20. You are not ignorant :eyes:

o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information