1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198r

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by JoeC, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. You want 2? If not please share :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  2. ok, where to now? – I’m lost..

2388B402-CBAD-4746-9B98-8B4434807D56.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You are obviously a straight decent fella, unfortunately many are not, as said plenty with the money to act on the phone, keep your powder dry, get it then announce it imo.

Hope you get it and I can see you blasting about on the 26th at donny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ignore all the banter on here @JoeC, as above, good luck to you and I hope it comes your way :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. so- did you buy it???

6. Well, maybe it was genuine, after just getting voicemail yesterday evening, I spoke with the seller two seconds ago and of course it has sold. Never mind, a bit more money towards the next one!

7. Gone sadly, but I'll be there on one of my others!

8. Meh, there'll be another one!

9. No, I did think that at first but if you look at the pictures you'll see there are many differences. It's gone anyway, I just this second came off the phone!
    1198R.jpg 1198R (2).jpg

10. Poo, you needed to be meaner : unamused: and gazump the other guy!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I am so sorry, Joe : o (

Elise, I look forward to hearing about your latest acquisition in due course!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. One of the pictures in the advert was in a woodyard that look very similar :thinkingface:

13. :eyes: I wouldn't do that to a buddy :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Natch not!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Unfortunately/fortunately I had an alternative opportunity to take advantage of yesterday, otherwise I would have been there like a shot!

16. It was far too cheap. I'd be astonished if it all stacked up. Will we ever know??

Do Not Sell My Personal Information