1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1198s 2010

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Jonnybiscuit, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive had 2 GT200's (also known as TV200's) From which the gearbox was pinched and then the rest sold off. We were right cannibalistic bastards. The Shame.

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. I don’t think reference was being made to your bike Jonny, at least I hope not!, if it was it would be a comment on the posters lack of mechanical knowledge not on your bike, 13k miles is nothing, in fact at this mileage an engine will have only just freed off, honing marks will still be visible, everything would be well within manufacturing tolerance, by way of example I was involved in the mechanical assessment of a Toyota 1.6 engine that had covered 250k miles on a driving simulator, sprayed with saltwater, ambient temperature swings from minus 30 to plus 100 etc, every single engine and gearbox component was stripped out and measured, every single component was still within manufacturing tolerances, some people seem to think that components are made of butter , the only caveat being that engines must be serviced at the correct intervals, cycle parts at this sort of mileage should be in similar excellent condition, again providing they have been serviced correctly, fluids changed etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Loose lips sink Ducati sales :joy::joy::joy:

4. Hi is the bike still for sale?

5. This thread has gone off on a tangent, I didn't introduce a woman in to it, just went with the banter. Good luck with the sale.

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Jonnybiscuit
    Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I didn't realise Ducati owners were scooter riders in a former life. No RD/GT250 grebo would have been seen dead on a chicken chaser scooter in the 70s :punch:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yep. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. PM sent.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Oooops !!..... Just had a site notification that my email address was out of date and someone was trying to contact me. I've corrected it now :upyeah:

11. Lambretta@hotmail, Vespatinbox@gmail. Tried them all, well out of date:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. A few more photos .....

IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  13. Bad form mate. Start your own thread/ad :mad:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Pretty sure this has already gone slightly off topic..... Now it’s a total Hijack!!

Come on boys play nicely and give him a break:rolleyes:

I’d be pretty pissed if I was advertising my bike as a forum member, just for other people to tag along with a similar sales proposition..... :neutral:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Bad form. No problem with off topic it bumps the sale! Hijacking not on.:)

My view only. Other views are available .

16. Yes agreed,many apologies

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deleted the post, not quite sure what I was thinking, too early, apologies everyone

• Like Like x 9
  18. Scooterist or Scooterboy is acceptable terminology. Plus I'm, 3-1 up on knocking fizzieboys off their rides.

Thats a great looking 1198 Biscuit. GLWS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. What about my all time favourite and first street legal motor. Puch Maxi S with a 65cc conversion, polished ports and dynamically balanced crank. BTB 195L. Rear sprocket cut in the tool room.Got me to work for my first year. Must have looked like a circus chimp! Oops still do! :)

Get this Ducati sold or I'll tell you all about my racing Bantam, centre plug head............

• Like Like x 1
  20. :scream: Noooooo :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information