1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198s Going Up In Value ?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Snaps, Jan 20, 2020.

1. If it’s black then has to have a red frame for me, just looks wrong in black with a grey frame.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Racist :scream:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Imho no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. That’s a yes then - if full history and low mile.
    The one that was 8k will sell at 9.5k with a couple of hundred wiggle room :eyes:

5. Not if the beast from the east comes in, and winter lasts a couple months.

6. Global Warming :motorcycleduc::sun::motorcycleduc:

7. Nuclear winter :thinkingface:

8. An 1198S has been listed a few times on ebay for £9250/offers. He got a bit snotty when I suggested £8k though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. He's going to hate it when you offer him £7900 in a month!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. He might be big, and punchy.

11. After not selling his bike for a month he might be motivated, hungry or being berated by his master in chief (SWMBO or bank manager) too!

12. @West Cork Paul gave out to me for my red frame said I should paint it gold with my wheels :D I love the red frame black 1098\1198 models

DSC_0238.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'll bid him £7k then....

14. If you get his bike for that you are A) Lucky & B) owing me a beer

15. Mmmm beer, only a week to go.

16. dictionary..bargain...this

17. Think that was a great offer. Fuck knows where people are getting these ludicrous prices from for their old Ducati’s....
    Must be some seriously non motivated sellers out there as they’ve all caught Sheffield fever.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Is that the standard one ,North London ish way,, red with the gold? He has no chance at 9250 and told me no less then 9k!!
    Oh and what made you sell your s1000rr out of curiosity

19. You’ll be telling me red ones are worth more next :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Harlow I think. I sold my RR because I'd had it from new and it was nearly 6 years/11k old. It was a great bike for going really fast, but that's not first on my list now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information