1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198s Race Track

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by aldaviz, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aye, good deal for someone. Bikes been totally reliable since rebuild. No matter what comments on rapido, I'm sure there's a lot of people swear by them as they've built rather a lot of Ducati engines !!
    Bikes got 48t sigma slipper, I've got a jhp corse copy slipper also as spare, rear spare corse subframe alloy.
    Bikes well sorted could do with a new set of bodywork and a new Ducati colour scheme, and would look good. Lots carbon bits, swing arm cover, front sprocket cover, brake clutch reservoir brackets, jhp longer clip on tubes, jhp clutch reservoir, recent chain sprockets , oil filter there ready to change mogul 300v, gb engine protection, lot a boke

2. 3 phone calls, 36 watchers and a few scammers !!
    Looks like Duc's heading back to Almeria February !-()

3. Bike on route to Almeria with Focused 18-21 February, Bike has had a full strip and build and frame is now Red with CRC black bodywork, Forks and shock rebuilt, New belts etc. I'll put some pictures up when I next can and will be up for sale after Almeria.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Alan,

PM sent.

5. Ducati.jpeg Recent Pic

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. that looks cracking mate!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Se
    Sent Reply

8. No, not sold. Bikes heading to Almeria 17-19 February with focused events and if I recieve a suitable offer will be available after the event. I'm offshore at the moment so it's difficult to add anymore photos.

9. Few more pic's

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a great bike for someone Al, I bet you will be gutted when it goes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Thanks !
    Almeria next week hopefully weathers good, been watching few of my laps from last year. Not fit at all, probably after 1st session it'll be (what flu@@ me doing here!) not been on bike since Knockhill end August

12. Ha, I was same in January. Hadn't been on the bike for ages.
    After 1st session you will be blowing through your ar** but after that you'll be fine. Your a skinny bloke anyhow so you must be fitter than me :).

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Shouldn't that be the 18th to the 21st ? We're arrivng on the 21st for the 3 day open pit lane starting on the Monday. Hope you have a great time and please, don't use up all the good weather :upyeah:. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah that's right must've been typo we head out 17th and on track 18-21

15. Oil and filter will be changed (Motul 300v) on return, and bike available after drop off date which is to be confirmed. Delivery could also be organised nationwide as I'll be picking bikes from Focused on return.
    Alan 07977830480

16. Nice to meet you out there android, hope you had a good warm few days. Was a little chilli for us, bike ran well for the 4xdays and just needs a clean, oil change etc. Ready for next outing. I'm now away until mid April, so if there's any interest please call me over the next couple of days or mail me. image.jpeg [email protected]

17. Yes, good to make your aquaintance too and we certainly had the best of it weather wise. Too many red flags though, something like 4 in the first morning and maybe 3 in the afternoon. Will look to book again. Andy

18. 1198s is now for sale, I'm not home until mid April. Looking for £7500 including rear paddock stand. I've motul 350v and filter ready to change, fresh bodywork fitted, Frame recently painted and belts just changed before Spain. You can get me on [email protected] or through forum, engine is as previously stated and ran at 170hp when mapped by Moto-rapido

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information