1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1199 Panigale Track Bike Special Engine Mega Spec

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dano, May 28, 2020.

1. £11,500

The only reason I'm selling is after 15 years of riding tracks in UK and Europe I'm finally calling it a day. Other priorities in life, changed interests. Breaks my heart but time is up.

This was an 1199S which was used on the road for a bit then converted. Previous owner was a wealthy chap so it wanted for nothing. It was looked after by JHP and still is. Sat unused 2015-2018 which is when I bought it and threw even more money at it. So genuine mileage of around 5000 (I'd have to re-connect the battery to check).

Tuned engine by JHP Ducati Coventry (ported, Carrillo rods, balanced crank, blueprinted)
    Nova gear box
    R swingarm
    ABS delete kit fitted by JHP
    Lightweight Marchesini wheels with Dunlop D211/D212 slicks
    Termignoni superstock Reparto Corse EVO 3 (longer) exhaust, gives more low down drive (not available from your local dealer). Headers wrapped to under the seat
    ECU remapped by JHP
    Race fairing with DP light blanks fitted & double bubble race screen, painted by Rage Design in a red that's midway betwen normal Ducati red and the Superleggera Orange/Red, with the classic graphics. Just beautiful.
    Various carbon bits; front and rear mudguards, key protector, front fairing infills, Termi exhaust can covers
    BSD quick-shifter & auto-blipper (latest software) for clutchless up/down shifts
    MAC radiator & oil cooler to solve the (any) Panigale (over)heating problems - runs at 85C on Dyno and at Jerez
    Superleggera adjustable front brake (the dogs..) with Bremob Z04 pads and HPK race discs
    Ohlins non-electronic front & rear suspension & steering damper
    Metaltech rearsets in race shift
    Woodcraft and Lightec billet engine protectors
    V5 & 2 keys, I'm the 2nd owner
    Loads of invoices from JHP Ducati Coventry
    Loads of other little improvements - race switchgear, race rear sub frame, samco hoses, metal under-tank fuel coupling (instead of that shit plastic one that breaks), replacement tank breather tube (which breaks and leaks oil), brake lever guard, stomp grips, DP race fuel cap, DP race seat, lithium lightweight battery, quick release front wheel axle, race bar grips

More pics and info? Not a problem. Let me know :)

IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_4985.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

• Like Like x 16
  2. Nice.

Love the track side stand :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Beautiful.
    Best of luck.

This bike arouses me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What a bike :upyeah:glws mate

5. Wow, lovely. :)

6. Nuts what you can get for let's be honest not far off 10k these days.
    Kin ell.

7. Lovely. Love the engine/gearbox mods :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hi Dano, I might be able to buy it after all! I have sold the 1299 I bought as I was thinking of getting a cheap R1.... but I miss the Duke already! Out of interest, what are the dyno figures? Does it have a Q/A throttle?!!!! :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. And they are jhp red crayon hp figures

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If you mean “optimistic” then yes, I’d agree. Until they had the new dyno installed. Now figures are more where I’d expect.

11. Thanks for all the bike complements and encouraging words re the sale. Much appreciated.

SOLD......to kartman :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thread closed

13. Not yet...

14. Even yet

15. One job

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. And not even now :laughing:

17. Still available?......:cool:
    K, ill see meself out thanks.

18. Thread open.

19. Good morning :)