1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199s First Impressions.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by garyhoos1, May 29, 2020.

1. 2C117E9B-DA2C-40DF-8298-C18DD82CB967.jpeg I posted in newbies my first Ducati 4 weeks ago, Id just like to say I’m loving her, got 300 ish miles in shopping for essentials cant wait to Start adding a few bits,I’m just 5 8’ and find her a little bit of a stretch.
    This place is a minefield of information enjoy the weekend.
    33EFA3F4-FCD2-4F3A-9F13-AE9C2AB78960.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wish i had roads like that in Essex,
    Whats that funny writing on the number plate :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice! What sort of bikes have you had before? Ducati’s or are you new to the brand?

5. First Ducati, mostly Gsxr 750s, from slingshot through to K2, 2006 Zx10 never gelled with it, best of all GSXR k2 1000 loved that bike, I like this Pani a lot will ride it all summer and get it sorted in the winter no intention of replacing this one for a while.

6. 1199s owner here too.

Do you have the baffles for the Termis? You may need them for MOT. Depends how friendly you are with the MOT chap.

8. It sounds like maybe not, it came from Ducati Leeds with a 12 month mot so my first thoughts where it must be legal I will give them a call, my last performance exhaust was an Akropovic evo on a GSXR, I'm brand new to Termis and Ducatis its sounds glorious.
    I know this sounds silly but I will know every nut and bolt after next winter haven't time to tinker this summer work is relentless every bit of spare time is going to be riding her.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information