1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 1200 Decat Pipes.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Yoozy, Sep 15, 2016.

1. I contacted Leo and they said they had no plans for a DVT decat pipe.

2. Akrapovic make a decat header pipe that can be bought separately. Details here. It comes with an adapter that stops the engine management light from coming on when the exhaust valve is disconnected.

The silencer (I think this is the right one) that goes with it looks very nice to.

3. I like the akra, any idea what it costs?

I contacted Austin Racing, they don't make anything and don't have capacity to make to order either.

4. £956 for those akra headers

5. That sounds about right, I think it's around £1800 for the header pipe and silencer. I think it looks nicer than the Termi but I must confess I opted for the Termi as I didn't want any warranty complications.

6. Jeebus that's a lot of dough and not even a can?

7. Yeah I agree, but just can't find any decat solutions for the dvt. The akra headers are probably better value as getting a bit more for your money, but that's nearly a grand!

8. I contacted the uk distributor for arrow, they advise that the link pipe I posted previously will fit a 2015 dvt and allow removal of the cat.

Looks like I'll be saving some pennies!!

9. And you keep the stock cans?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information