1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200r Frame Sliders

Discussion in 'Monster' started by MarketSquareHero, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Anyone have the Puig frame sliders for the Monster 1200R?
    Big fan of Evotech but at £250 they are a bit on the pricey side for me at the moment after forking out for the bike.
    Just after some that will stand up to the bike falling over when at very low speeds or even at a standstill.
    Any other recommendations at a decent price more than welcome.
    Thanks

2. R&G are nice

3. Thanks for that.
    I prefer the look of the Evotech ones but these are £80 less.That's quite a big difference for what looks like a similar design.
    Did I once read you can get a discount on Evotech for being a Ducati forum member?Can anyone confirm this?

4. Evotech performance all the way. Just send them an email ask for a discount code. They are always helpful.

5. I have a set of as new r and g sliders in the for sale section

6. Have recently ordered frame sliders from CNC Racing along with other parts for the bike.
    Had an email today from WRS to say they have been dispatched.
    Happy days.

7. The fit of the Evotech is superb though. I decided they were worth the extra.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have no doubt Evotech are the best but decided against this time.

9. I've just had Evotech fitted to my 821, imho look much nicer than the R&G one's.

10. How are the Evotech against your knees? Do you find your knees touch the frame?

11. Nowhere near my knees, I'm about 5' 10".

12. That was happening to me when I brake. Then I installed a pair of eazigrip, since then no problems.

13. Evotech ones much neater and blend in

20210131_132823.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information