1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1260 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by lallmac, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Hi folks,
    Thought I would test the water on here first to see if anyone (or knows of anyone ) looking for a Multistrada before I advertise elsewhere...seemed like the ideal place to start :)
    Its a 2018 1260 Pikes Peak, with 2000 miles on the clock, comes with top box and centre stand, plus panniers, all the usual PP gear, Only things I have added are some Evotech goodies, Tail Tidy, Radiator Guard & Engine Guard Protector, The DUC EE exhaust valve mod, and the Ducati Throttle Spacers, otherwise its Standard, as you can imagine with this mileage its pretty mint. I am the second owner, Its had its "run-in service", and was serviced by the dealer when I bought it, its due its annual service just now, but haven't had the chance to get it done yet due to the backlog once the local dealer opened up after the covid carry on. I could get it done prior to sale or would just take the cost into account in the final sale price, either way.
    If anyone or know of anyone looking for one then just drop me a message and will give you any more info or photos required.
    Cheers for looking

2. P.S Not sure why my profile is displaying a Norwegian flag ???. I am in Scotland just for clarification :)

3. It’s because your ip provider is in Norway. And posting pics and putting a price on here would save you a lot of time going forward.

4. I am looking for around the £17,800 mark for the bike

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. But open to sensible offers.

6. FWIW last month i got circa £15.5k for my 2018 PP with 7k miles part ex on new streetfighter and he has it up for 16.7k. you have few more bits than mine (but they're worth squat when selling :-( ) but he will be selling with service, warranty etc.

7. I have been offered quite a bit more than that as part ex so that's what I based the price on, obviously with a bit of room for movement. Appreciate the info though, cheers

8. in that case you're doing ok mate :) what were you looking to part ex against?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oohh thats lovely.
    Hope you dont mind me asking - with only 2K on clock and with two owners... was it not your cuppa tea or you just moving before it drops further?
    I was recently looking for one and narrowly missed out paying late 15's for a 2018 with 5300m on it. Which is why it was snapped up quick.
    Local dealer in Manchester has one up for 17K for 3200m...
    That part ex offer does seem good (that's if you want another bike!).

10. My dealer bought mine off me. 3000 miles, 2018 PP. £16.5k

11. Nice bike and a lotta dosh for not knew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information