1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299 Final Edition Specs Leaked

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by triari, Jun 23, 2017.

1. The green just doesn't look right to me, might be the shade i don't like but perhaps its that they've just added it to the belly pan where the exhaust is likely to discolour the white, a bit after thought perhaps.

Personally i think they could've gone for a black one with red wheels and some sort of brushed aluminium finish here and there.

Like people are saying, its a bit tricolour / Anniversary edition but tweaked, and not necessarily for the better considering the £35k tag

2. Green wheels rendition?

3. That's a damn good point actually, although I'm not too optimistic it would actually be quiet enough to get on track at places like Bramds Hatch. I know that the racing version is louder than Thors Hammer.

4. Looks good to me

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Lovely looking bike but £35k seems daft to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I have one on order, but will possibly cancel now. Almost makes sense to buy an actual SL1

7. How can they justify £35k for it and how is it an R model?

8. Good idea, absolutely stonking machine.

With a race exhaust this thing is £38/9k. Not quite SL1 money but certainly D16RR territory.

9. Agreed.

Hope to see one soon but initial thoughts are it's the worst factory scheme I've seen. It reminds me of the RSV Mille they did in white and lilac, with coloured wheels and I can't unsee it now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hurry up V4R

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I'm interested in what the noise level figures are now. 209bhp with a road exhaust is impressive.

12. Well said that man.

13. What does one do with a £35k, or even a £70k motorcycle? :astonished:

14. Well, Ive changed my mind. I like it. The exhausts still bother me, but thought chas's livery was cool. Maybe it was just too soon for me, however the 35k is a fucking joke. I'd put that on a desmo.

15. I would prefer the massive box part of the zorst to be hidden, or better still stuck up some eurocrat's bum hole.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I think these will be discounted like the 998 Matrix was...

17. IMO You must need your head read if you would pay £35k for that! Is it really that special?

18. I'm not sure why you're all so down on the styling ? I think it looks beautiful. What I'd have issue with is 35K, and its not even Ltd numbers !! And yes, the exhaust is a piss take for 35K, and fuck no, wouldn't pay it....But the styling ? I really like it :cool: (And no, that's not my "blind person" glasses)

19. Yes they are :cool:

#120 Exige, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information