1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299 Final Edition Specs Leaked

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by triari, Jun 23, 2017.

1. No, not in my world - would much rather have the proper R :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Its the 3 colours of the Italian flag on a final edition beautiful last of a breed Italian superbike!! Whats wrong with you lot ?? At 25k, I'd have one just to stick in the lounge, but 35k, is a complete mugging me thinks !!

3. Wrong colours for Italian flag: the metallic green is appaling :eek:
    It shouldn't have an R on it, it should be the proper green and yes it should be S money + £2-3K max

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I agree on all but the colours.......That I like ;)

5. :cool:

6. I actually like the colours, not to keen on the pipes. But being honest I could live with them.

The part which doesn't add up to me is the price, what are you actually paying another 15k over a new 1299s. Pricing is miles out if you ask me. Like others have mentioned it's not even limited run bike, they will sell as many as they can get orders for.

I would imagine the price has put many off and will wait for the new v4 later this year.

Lol it could become quite a rare bike if they struggle to get people to buy them

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. No green, gold wheels. Too much like the Anniversario.

FE GOLD-RED.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Black wheels and bellypan, slightly better IMHO

FE blackred-LARGE bellypan.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. My personal favourite, SL Orange with black wheels and bellypan. Getting closer to being less of an eyesore.

FE SL Orange-Black Wheels.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Final comparison. SL versus FE.

SL V FE.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes it is, but if you could get the exhausts and the bellypan from the SL2, boom... Now there's a thought. :upyeah:

12. Final tweaked versions of the FE in red/white and tricolore colours with optimised graphics and with/without logo, any preferences on these?

SL FE Tweaked.jpg tricolor FE-logo-red.jpg tricolor FE.jpg tricolor FE-logo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Then you would need the side stand , different wheels and you are pushing 40k, that's a 1299 base a multi base and a scrambler then you really have all bases covered.So the anniversario was £24k with race Akra cans, r geometry , evo electrics , lithium battery and a few farckles so why is this 11k more without race pipes, my only assumption is the engine must be very special.

14. Just forget all this and go and buy the 1299 superleggera currently on eBay... you'll even get £20 change from £80,000! What more do you lot want

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Eek...don't want any of that malarchy lol. I'd decided I didn't want a 1299FE either. :) I went to the dealer today and was immediately asked, "have you come to order the new 1299FE then?" Think they were slightly surprised I said no! I'll wait and see what the V4 brings. :upyeah:

#136 ResB1299, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Have bought a load of bits for my 1299, was going to convert to 90% track bike but will see if I can fit to the FE - if not I'll hold on for the V4.

Corse Rearsets
    DP Fairings
    OZ GASS RS-A Wheels (Black)
    Plus a load of other odds and sods.

Nice SL inspired paint job and I'll be happy with that.

17. Took me all of 25 mins to knock these up. Not riding today as I'm busy packing for a weeks work up north, mowed the lawn, cleaned both cars, drove small child into work (collecting later), washed, ironed clothes, finished fitting a new hard drive to my laptop and then I am up again at 3am heading off to catch the red eye flight. I wish Sundays were quiet!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. For £80k I'd be buying an SL1 and D16RR.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. For 80k I'd be buying a land rover and driving to Japan.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information