1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299 Final Edition Specs Leaked

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by triari, Jun 23, 2017.

1. It's just not a knock out is it, almost feels a bit parts bin special / rip people off selling old stocks.

Look, it's a 1299 panigale and I'd love to buy one of those, but £35k for this just isn't justified imo.

They should have bowed out gracefully on the V twin and let the SL2 be the last one while still churning out the 1299 for the fans.

Obviously I don't have £35k for a bike, but if I did I still think I'd buy a stock 1299 and go ape shit on upgrades

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. So I saw the FE in the flesh this afternoon and the green is definitely a deeper more pleasing green than depicted in the press release photos and the wheels look to be Anniversary red which matches the fairing. In a high gloss finish, the bike definitely looks the part to be displayed. Be interesting to hear an objective riding comparison with the standard 1299R. Andy

3. You been to your second home again ?? Rapido's got one in have they ?? ;)

4. Number 21 I believe.
    Steve

5. Might have :cool:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. According to their FB post :upyeah: Andy

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. There's one in at SMC. I'm there Monday so will take a look then. :upyeah:

#147 ResB1299, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. So looks like there selling then

9. There's one born every minute!! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I popped in to my local dealership and in the flesh looks awesome. The green is indeed a nicer shade than the photos portray ,the zorsts look ace just needs matt carbon wheels to finish it off in my opinion. Would I buy one ? Oh yes.

11. Me too, but not at £35k though...Toooooo much !!

12. I reckon £19,267 would be ideal.

13. Very specific ??

14. When mine was in for warranty work yesterday they tried selling me one of these.

Apparently there's a fair few available if anyone wants one.

15. No thanks lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not for me this time around, too expensive and it doesn't feel special enough. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Yeah I don't fuck around with vagueness.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I'd go up to £19,268 and not a penny more :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. I think it is pretty special as you can't get that exhaust and engine without spending double that, but I do agree it is a lot of money for an unlimited series, which for me has ruined the appeal, and I am gutted I didn't buy an anniversario when I had the chance.

20. As I only got back into biking in 2013 I found it quite difficult to get insurance, particularly with bikes over £20k. I'm not saying I couldn't get insurance for a £35k now that I have 4 years NCB but I'm sure I'd be paying a premium for sure. I do agree with your point about the unlimited series as this was one of the points that lessened the appeal of owning one.

I'm at the dealer tomorrow and I understand they have 2 FE's in so I'll have a proper look then. Hope I take some common sense with me and follow my gut feeling and leave this one well alone. Lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information