1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by pauly, Jun 26, 2021.

1. :) It's in Race, full power.

2. Too late, 1299 in the garage.

3. I don't race on roads either ;). Too old to find out what prison food is like. I thought the frogs confiscated the bike if they caught foreigners speeding?

4. Blimey this willy waving is certainly dragging on :(, probably doesn't matter what bike @pauly had/has/gets, by his own admission he'll only be able to ride it fast or challenge you to a duel :rolleyes: on the B660, elsewhere he'd no doubt be rubbish :thinkingface:. Maybe try track days or racing, you could show us all how good a rider you really are, or not!
    Fine road the B660 btw, one of my favourites for about 20 years while I lived in Cambs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I practically lived on the B660 for the last 15 years, so what did you ride down there kartman. I was on a red R1/black K6/ black S1000RR mostly.

#85 pauly, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  6. FFS, I used to talk like this when I was 19! Do like much of the B660 tho', shame about the stupid speed limits on some of it, no doubt prompted due to the fighter pilots taking on all comers in their F15's, K6's, blah, blah, blah. The 645 off it also good, with some nice fast bends. All my time riding 'em, though, was never blasted by the aforementioned bikes, nor seen them. Did have two clowns on VFR 400's ignoring every double white line, 30 limit, oncoming car (or hearse) coming their way, once! That coulda been messy. Dave

7. upload_2021-7-1_22-44-58.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Perhaps if you tried a new road / ride out you'd feel like a Numan :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. R.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Are you obsessed with cocks?

11. Sorry, think you’re in your own club there matey :upyeah::broken_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Is it dark in your closet. Sorry, but I don't swing that way.

• Like Like x 1
  13. R1M and Sthou are both fab bikes let down only by their brakes. I'd be happy to own either but the first thing I'd do is bin the brakes and put brembos on inc m/c. I still quite fancy an r1m. They sound fabulous.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd be impressed if it did have 100hp more ;). Looks like the BMW is still pulling away at the end of the 1/4, and in clips I have seen of top end runs, the RR is way ahead. What counts more, is being able to rev to 14k and hold gears longer coming out of corners.

#99 pauly, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  15. My gen 2 had Brembos. BMW-S1000RR-Brembo-front-brake.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information