1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12yrs Time Oil/hybrid Banned?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Phil D, Feb 13, 2020.

1. oops, edited. I blame just getting up after a late shift! :confused:

2. Just for balance you need to cool Hydrogen to approx -253 degC to make it liquid, handy for the beers in the boot I guess :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. crunchy beer.....

4. Damn... I thought I was going to be rich.

5. I get cheap night-time leccy on my tariff. With thousands of cars charging up overnight on imported French electricity, that will be the end of cheap, off-peak, leccy :-(
    I think that governments have got it wrong. You need to make electric cars dirt cheap to buy and run. Then when everyone has them and there is no alternative, you ramp up the cost to screw everyone. Haven't they learnt anything yet?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It's going to be an interesting world. If you can't buy petrol cars, or electrics are very expensive, or taking flipping ages to charge and then limited ranged, the price of used vehicles should rocket.

If you were brave, buy up thousands of petrol cars to sell after new ones are banned. If you were brave, you could make a fortune!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Per KwH it's still expensive compared to Gas, but much more flexible.

Better still would be Hydrogen cars / bikes with each of us having fuel cells at home making our own electric and heat....
    No need to dig up the roads... loads of British North Sea gas available.....
    Once than runs out we can warm up the coal....

9. This might answer your question :):upyeah:

70084AEF-EE98-4079-837D-5DFC1031F81F.jpeg
    The bulk of the stagecoach tally was earned by a single conveyance, described in the catalog as a “Rare Abbot & Downing Nine Passenger Concord Western Mail Stagecoach.” Estimated to bring $40,000/50,000, it set a new world record, soaring to $580,000 with buyer’s fee. Martin said the Concord-style coach is “an icon of the American West” and the type most often seen in old Western films. He said bidding from the gallery was still active until the $300,000 level. Then came a duel between a man on the floor and one on the phone. “Two people really wanted it and fought it out,” Martin said. The phone bidder, identified as an East Coast collector, took the prize.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. It would fit on my drive but the horses won't! About the same cost as an electric car!!!

11. For $580K You can have 10!

12. Wot? Horses or cars?

13. What?

14. For $580K You can have 10!

15. What?

16. upload_2020-2-13_14-47-58.png

17. Horses (elite ones), or electric cars, I suppose.

18. Anyhoo, values will still climb :):upyeah:

19. Do you have a vested interest? Asking for a friend :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information