1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 Rd 350 Ypvs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by ResB1299, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Saw this last night and thought to myself, I quite fancy that in my garage. Bit of re-living my youth if you know what I mean.

The bike is up for £5k, but cannot help thinking is a bit over priced, not by much but over priced nonetheless. This 1990 (not sure if it's an F2) doesn't seem to be demanding as much as the earlier 'N' versions and of course the 350LC's. Can I ask, am I being picky about the price. I'd be buying it to sit in the garage and the odd trip out to stop the tyres/seals perishing etc. Possibly to sell in the future.

9087445.jpg

2. I did think that £3.5k would be about right! Thanks for your feedback. :upyeah: As for the one on ebay, I'm still trying to stop laughing. :joy:

3. Feck me!!! 10k for an RD350 with mileage?? I saw a new old stock 1982 350lc with zero miles for 11k about 6 months ago. So 10k for a YPVS is taking the piss a bit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. A fully restored N1 has gone up for sale yesterday on the RDLC Crazy Forum for £4500 (no offers)

upload_2017-8-13_13-14-53.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-13_13-15-9.jpeg

upload_2017-8-13_13-15-30.jpeg

"The rebuild threads here
    rdlccrazy.proboards.com/thread/37587/black-n1-rebuild
    It's moted until next April,,Still needs running in
    Has an f2 standard shock fitted now
    Nos mirrors still in the boxes
    £4500 no offers
    collection from Romford Essex

Cheers Matt"

If you're looking for an LC/YPVS it's probably worth joining that Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Now that's what you should buy!! Deeply regret selling my N1 try are lovely bikes. Mine was white and red

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is clearly catching... I also just got an RD350LC YPVS F2, also in red and white. It wasn't £5k... :laughing:

7. I rang Yogi about the white valve he was selling and ended up buying the black bike.
    To me it's worth paying decent money for the right bike I've learnt my lesson with two strokes that just need the carbs setting up !

• Like Like x 1
  8. That looks a cracker !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got my eye on a RGV250 VJ21! But would really prefer the VJ22/23 but the 21 is mint!!!

10. isn't the 21 lighter for the same performance?

11. I believe the 21 is about 57 hp and 22/23 about 63hp. Something like that and the 22/23 is 10kg heavier though. Don't know how the 6hp will relate to the 10kg. There will be extra weight in the swinging arm for sure. Now if it was unsprung mass there would propably be nothing in it. Good point though.

My preference of the 22/23 is the USD forks and the banana swinging arm and of course the two pipes on top of each other. Having said this I'm warming to the 21 cos it is totally original and a UK bike, not an import. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information