1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 900ss Right Hand Clip On Required Pleaase.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by portboy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Checking and adjusting my riding preferences, i have noticed the right hand clip on has taken a hit some when. I don't really want to apply heat but if necessary will do, any kind soul sitting on a pile of them i would appreciate one or a pair. Thank you muchly.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'd advise against it heating to reshape. That Aluminium's a funny bugger - you're likely to lose the temper (strength) condition, melt the bloody thing or break it trying to bend it straight!

3. No, there steel clip ons Keith, yer tis.

IMG_20200724_141330.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I think I have a brand new pair available, as they were sold to me as 888 suitable, but after leaving them in my box for 6 months before I tried to fit them, it was clear they were mis-sold and I had left it too long for a return and refund. Let me check and see if I can get you a couple of photos.

5. Many thanks, 50mm fork diameter, 22mm handlebar diameter. Keeping fingers crossed.

6. Screenshot 2020-07-24 at 16.26.13.png

Will these do? The height is 5.5cm from top of the clip-on ring to the bottom of the bar. These fit standard Showa forks and are 50mm.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The bars are standard 22mm diameter (just measured).

8. You have just made an old man very happy plus a bit of trouser movement at the sight of a new pair. PM me please and thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. All sorted thanks, please close thread Admin.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information