1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1993 888 For Sale On Facebook - £7500?

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Mark19271, Jul 13, 2022.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  1. These are really growing on me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. My penny pot isn't enough yet :(

3. I believe this is a bike from @BISH748 . Seems a relatively honest bike and looks like a 1994 model bike with the bronze wheels and black rearsets. Shame the ducati side panel logos are the wrong way around as the 888 should be at the front, not the back. The carbon top yoke and instrument surround can be easily rectified and the foam is still available to make it look a bit more standard. Non standard rear shock, but that isn't bad and missing a couple of inner side panel blanking covers, that go from the top of the v-piece to the front fairing. If you don't like the smoked screen, reproductions are available. Everything is correctable, but at this price, might be worth some gentle negotiation, if Bish is up for it.

#4 Bridgland, Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Yes it's mine, second one is going now!
    Going to the dark side!
    Swing arm isn't drilled!
    The hose connector is on the back of rear hugger mount, I have the infil panels, just not fitted, various other parts, original rear shock
    Think I have a oe clear screen

Cheers

• Like Like x 5
  5. Looks nice mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wish I had the cash - that looks superb :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry Bish - You are correct and the swing arm hasn't been drilled. I have removed that comment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Means you are getting old, Bradders.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information