1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1997 750 Supersport

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ghost Rider, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And that's the last I heard from him..............:unamused:

2. 6.jpg 5.jpg Still for sale.......but don't expect a price drop..........

More pics.

#22 Ghost Rider, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  3. Where abouts are you in Suffolk? I could be interested.

4. Send me a PM and I will let you know where I am.....

Not that far from Norwich (5 miles East of Ipswich)

5. Seems to me a lot of people ask questions and show a lot of interest; but don't actually show up to look at it.

Maybe they think they are going to get the bike for £1500 and not take the spares.......

.....that isn't going to happen............

..........after all, why wouldn't someone want the spares for an 18 year old bike, despite it's good condition?

Looks like I'll SORN it and just polish it if nobody buys it...........

At least I can say I have a Ducati even if I don't ride it.

#25 Ghost Rider, May 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  6. Looks nice. I'm interested mainly in the 900 but particularly like the half fairing look

7. I have the half fairings and a twin headlight nose fairing........I was going to look for a pair of plain red seat fairings as the black and white ones really only match the full fairing.

8. It looks great as is.

9. Sorry to hear you're selling up Al. That bike's a peach and someone's going to be very happy with it. 750 motor is the best for a/b road fun.
    Good luck and hope to see you out and about.
    Keith.

10. its a shame you have to sell mate. but you are right in holding out for the right money as in you could bust it and maKe more in parts id say especially with the spares you have so dont be mugged off (im sure you know this). glws dude but i think you should keep it if you can afford to or give it to a loved one... i love you mate x

11. Thanks Keith...........Yep, I have been out and about on it today on A & B roads...........still lairy after all these years.

12. I would rather keep it than admit I love you Chiz.......which I don't, but I might if you have the dosh.

One person has shown more interest than others, and I know there are two 750SSs 'in the family'.......and as I have all the OEM parts when I changed stuff over for the 900SS parts, you would have thought a batch of spares for three old bikes would be a good idea.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. well if you have some after market cans that would suit a 900ss i "may" have some dosh! seriously im as surprised as you that youve not been made decent offer.. the only way is up for these bikes and good parts

14. Nobody has even bothered to look at it..............they ask lots of questions, want spares lists etc...........then don't arrange to see it.......

There's spare wheels and matching tyres, with discs; suspension front and rear; carb parts; fairings; even a complete dash and clocks; headlight; levers; stand....and so on......but no cans......

....make your own cans.........PJ Engineering - Categories Page - Manufacturers & suppliers of High Temp. Carbon Fibre, Stainless & Titanium Tubesand Performance Motorcycle Exhaust parts in Lincolnshire, UK

15. mate, if you really want rid and can wait for the doe, as bad as it sounds, break it.. its a crying shame but it would be the most profitably route...

16. I can't take the parts but I'd be interested in the bike. I was hoping Mr Flatfish might have his 900 still available. I couldn't get all the parts in my manshed. Sorry.

17. or sell of the spares and lower the price of the bike ( not that it is over priced at all in my mind) think its just one of those where there is not a huge market but at some point someone will be after one and snag a bargain

18. put em in the loft! (or give em away... to me!)

19. The loft is where I will be sleeping when the wife finds out I'm having this conversation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. if she said "i do" then she has to put up with ya.. its law.. buy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information