1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1997 Ducati 750 Supersport Gbp 4,995 Ono

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Fire3500, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After almost five years of hassle-free ownership and around 3,000 miles I'm looking to sell my 1997 Ducati 750 Supersport.

The bike has covered just under 10k miles and is in pretty mint condition. It's wearing almost new Pirelli Diablo Rosso tyres, and is fully up to date with servicing, belts MOT etc. Clocks are unfaded and bright, the only blemish on the bike of note is a bubble in the paint on the top of the tank. It was there before I bought it, hasn't changed in 5 years and there's no rust in the tank. As the bike's originality (e.g. uncut airbox) is very good I have conserved rather than bothered it.

I bought the bike from Italia Moto in Lincoln and they've looked after the bike ever since. It's the bike I've owned the longest and I'm kind of sad to be moving it along. I have a genuine reason for sale and would prefer the bike to go to a caring enthusiast.

Bike comes with both keys and it's original cans as well as the stainless Scorpion ones fitted

GBP 4,995 ono

Bike located in North Lincolnshire, LN7

IMG_6297.jpg IMG_5262.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Love that little tree house:upyeah:

3. £4,995 with a free motorcycle!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. This will sell in time it's just a question of time and money as with the 916sps that sold to a member on here recently:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That’s exactly it.

6. Did you say £5K for the SL:D:D:p

7. No, that’d be £7.5k :p

8. Another idea for you on selling perhaps offer the two for the price of one say take £500 of each one and put them up for £11500:thinkingface:just a idea

9. If they sell they sell. If they don’t then they’ll be off to sit in the showroom at Italia. Anyone buying them that way will also get finance options and a warranty. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Bon voyage 900...

@El Toro if you'd do the honours please? Ta! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information