1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1998 Ducati 916s - £5,250

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Clemm, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Mr B&W :smileys:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. £1250, cash tomorrow with a van collection...can't say fairer than that:Angelic:
    11070-24454.jpg

3. OK, I'll go for that, I have a van luckily :)

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. And I think that's the problem, due to it having been a bit hacked about; not very original, especially the paint, has the appearance that it may have been a trackbike (low mileage, crash bobbins, paintjob etc.) it might be difficult to shift at £3500 - £4000?

It needs some TLC to make it look great again, so OK for someone looking for a project but 'projecteers' need to buy cheap as projects always run over budget (at least mine do), otherwise as a trackbike but trackdayers don't want to pay much either so the problem is the market that it's pitching to.

I'd say you might get £3500 tops to the right buyer but, as per Exige I wouldn't want it at that because there's too much to spend to bring it back to a high standard again.

That said I'm no expert on bike values so don't let me put you off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's everything i have with it so i just presumed it went with this bike (as the other manual is for a 996). I thought the S stood for Strada (916S on the frame). As previously mentioned, these bikes are not my thing so a bit research and a bit of guess work.

6. Here's another non standard. But worse in my opinion as frame is an awful colour.
    Look at this on eBay Ducati 916 Biposto | eBay

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

7. I saw that when i was trying to research price. I thought mine looked better. I'm gonna reprice on here and try on E-bay as Exige says to try and get the most out of it.

£3,250ono bottom end of his estimate

8. At least he had the good sense to respray it from dirty yellow.

9. ^
    Thats been on eBay a few times now, great colour that frame and swinger :)

10. Come back to me when yer ready.....:Angelic:

11. I would expect if you have it on an eBay auction with £3250 reserve it would sell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. If not this guy will refund your £25 fee.... he's that confident.
    And if it sells (if) youll only pay £325 in fees plus paypal charges.

13. It doesn't matter how shit the other one looks - they both need re painting, so it's immaterial :)

• Agree Agree x 1

14. Fooking hell! I never thought I'd see the day when I clapped eyes on a Ducati with a D.S.B frame, wheels and matching paddock stand!!!

You would have to be a braver man than me to take your wallet out for that one and ride it in daylight :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. You leave Creams 1st secret attempt as a resto alone :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. So now you've had time to digest my generous offer just let me know what time i can pick it up?

17. How's the airfix coming on?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I can never unsee that :fearscream: I had a bit of sick in my mouth!

19. Tamiya :Bucktooth:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. @Clemm you prefer Airfix to Tamiya :Wideyed:

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information