1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1998 Ducati 916s - £5,250

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Clemm, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm personally into Drones, i don't have the patience for Airfix and Tamiya do RC cars (if i recall) which ain't my thing either. Just ordered one of these bad boys for my travels to south East Asia (which includes motorbiking Vietnam)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm personally into Drones, i don't have the patience for Airfix and Tamiya do RC cars (if i recall) which ain't my thing either. Just ordered one of these bad boys for my travels to south East Asia (which includes motorbiking Vietnam)

3. With my generous offer you could have that Drone today, bought and paid for.
    Brand New UK DJI Mavic Pro Folding Drone with 4K Stabilised Camera | eBay

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Interesting, my son uses a drone for his job as a surveyor, I think his commercial flying licence cost him £1,800,
    Steve

5. Yeah sounds about right, as mine is not for commercial use i don't need the license. Although once uni is done with i may get one for a bit of aerial photography work (and a bigger drone)

6. Yes, but I had a sabbatical and it will still be finished before your paintwork :Smuggrin:

7. Race ya.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That Poor Bike. Who ever did that needs shooting

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I just re-upped... a few days back

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am a big fan of the Mavic Pro... fun bit of kit and slips in easily when travelling.

11. I've got a self build but it's a monster and about as portable as a breeze block!
    This is the 1st 'proper' full featured drone (was looking at the inspire but still not portable even though has a better camera/humble) so hopefully I won't write it off on the 1st go

12. Seriously, it's mega. So easy to fly and the quality / portability is mind-blowing. Worth getting the "fly more" pack. You'll have significant fun.

13. Well I know a guy who bought a Ducati Jigsaw, he was really chuffed because it stated "4 to 6 years" on the box and it only took him 8 months to complete :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I've heard only good things about it. I'M e got the fly more package. All arrives next Friday

• Like Like x 1

15. "It may not be everyone's' cup of tea"

lol I'd hazard a guess at no ones cup of tea except yours mate. Its fkin brown!!

16. Didn't sell......

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

17. Bit more advice needed from you wonderful folk.
    Bike is on eBay now and at £3250 which is my reserve. Being speaking to a guy who offered £3500 when it hits the reserve. Took more pictures etc then sent the V5 and registration. I was unaware it is an import now he says it's worth less now and has offered £3250 which i know ain't much of a drop but does it matter it is an import (from new looking at the dates) or is he just trying it on? Also i'll need to add to the listing if it is a huge issue as i don't want to mislead anyone.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20170422-133443.png

Screenshot_20170422-133523.png

IMG-20170422-WA0062.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information