1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 996 Biposto Restoration

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by gothicsera, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Well she looks happy whatever so I reckon you're winning!

2. Thanks!

I do love a bit of muscle :no_mouth: ... My pride and joy...

19390970_561707674000000_5585204713432732916_o.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. As for the rest of you lot....

Behave... (if you want...)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Thought I recognised those mountains behind the airport. :)

5. Behave :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. That was last Month o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oh and a warning. Whilst I'm posting on here I'm simultaneously listening to The Safety Dance by 80's Canadian synth-pop duo Men without Hats and wiring my new amp and have just received a mild electric shock, so it turns out that song's not as safe as they are making out!

8. Meh!

9. It's it obvious I have a night on my own this evening?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's not your average muscle car....

Nothing is standard, and it also goes round corners and stops... Also has 600hp/550lbft and is a complete giggle. Especially as I am the last person people expect to see step out of it.

And I built it... ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Wow, impressive...

12. Yeah I sorta get it, they're growing on me but I'm addicted to the Italian stuff, I guess it's my heritage. I also live in the alps and this is what happens with 'only' 400hp! Mas1 (2).jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. LS swapped, 4L80e transmission, paddle shift, 12 Bolt rear end, LSD, big brake conversion, chassis strengthened, 2" lowered, bilstein shocks, tubular front suspension, fuel injected and a load of other stuff. Carbon fibre bonnet and front bumper. Magazine featured last summer.

Complete bare metal restoration by me.

IMAG3464.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. z28?

15. Is that the after effects of rohypnol? :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. As you like a bit of engineering, you must be a fan of the binky project then? Awesome the skills of those lads! @gothicsera

• Like Like x 1
  17. 032.jpg
    It polished out. Complete 40K restauration, by a garage. Then a divorce, by a lawyer, then a sale of country house, by another lawyer. Featured in current edition of Story of my life!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yip thanks El T, I'll be round for some more at the weekend, mums the word :eyes:

#120 Exige, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information