1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Old Lambrettas Needs Restoration

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dirty Leeds, Mar 17, 2019.

1. How did the said lad know they were in the lockup?

2. He didn’t, initially he came in asking about tyres as Martin has all sorts of stuff laid around the yard, I think one thing led to another, but he seemed to know his stuff but as I mentioned he would always say stuff was worth more than Martin estimated

3. As mention a 350 ypvs engine and what looks like a pair of 350 ypvs f2 exhaust's with the down pipes cut off, The ypvs engine is worth about £400 as it stands if complete,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shift it my way, I miss my old ones. :innocent:

IMG_2881.JPG
    DSCF0948s.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Always fancied a Lammy 350 project. Wasn't the Rosser guy a right dodge-pot and got shot? o_O

6. Ooooh, I feel a project happening :eyes:

7. Got my eye on something actually. :eyes: But then I'm also looking for a car, so a project might have to wait unless it's "Cost effective" o_O

8. I was just looking at that too....there was a lad years ago in PB that did it....

9. I'm sorry, these "things" should not be on a motorcycle forum. And before anybody says they're all bikes, THEY'RE NOT o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Good job this is a politics and movie review forum then. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. No idea but I’m down there tomorrow selling the s4 rs

12. Will you ask for me please Carl? :)

13. I will certainly tell Martin to do some research and not give them away, the help on here is brilliant and appreciated, which scooter are you interested in? Cheers

14. The one with the 350 bottom end in it. I'm interested in what work has been done to the frame to accomodate this as I don't think it's a Rosser.

15. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok

17. I like that mustard rally, I had one just like it. £165 it cost me and I parked it into a jcb. A parked jcb. That YPVS can fuck off tho. I still hate em. Yeah, and all you fizzy boy wankers. Lol.

Ye that Rosser bloke legged it with lots of peoples money.

Needs some work...but I can't be arsed. Those days have passed. I'm not into revisiting my youth. Most of it involved getting arrested, having very little money and avoiding skinheads. Not sure of the attraction. Besides, I don't wanna be that 50 yr old teddy boy.

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-17 at 4.07.45 PM(4).jpeg

Edit:btw that rear light cover should've been black or silver. Usually the latter.

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. My blue one had a silver cover.

The bloke I bought the yellow one from did it like that. :thinkingface: I bought it from Lockerbie and the guy called me up 6 months later to buy it back as his daughter wouldn't forgive him for selling it. She used to call it Brum, because of the headlight cover thingy. :) The things you remember, :thinkingface:

SL380074.JPG

19. Did you sell it back?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information