1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 200 Section Rear Tyre On A 999r?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Dibble, May 22, 2018.

1. No. But I make no bones that I DO NOT like your attitude.

If you or anyone else makes any abusive comments towards any member then I will have to deal accordingly.

If you cannot accept that then I would politely suggest you find another forum to frequent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Politely suggest what you like ..... and feel free to dislike whatever you want ..... I don't like yours either but hey ho .....

3. I have no dog in this particular fight, but perhaps give up whilst on top eh? You got what you wanted...

Stuart

4. And here comes the cavalry .... welcome .... any insight into my 999 issue or just getting your post count up ?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. No insight as I don't have a 999, not arsed about post count, and I don't ride a horse either. I'm out.

Stuart

6. Now it looks like me and Bradder's are arguing which is quite frankly unbelievable - but how will that appear to new members. And some of our drivel doesn't make sense.
    And people just entering the 'debate' many posts have been deleted so nothing really can be derived - so butt the fook out :):upyeah:
    Forgot to check - is the one about Bette's bringing the tabs still there :thinkingface:

7. It's gone :( and the one about Terry buying the coffee, I see there is a motive here :rolleyes:

8. He knows he has to bring them whenever he meets with you. It’s the law.

And I’ll buy you a coffee.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Could we please confine the chatter to 999-specific issues, thanks.

Let's show the OP a little respect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry, yes indeed, I will be on my 1098R when meeting Bette's for Tabs and El T for Coffee and not a '999' (managed to sneak a mention in there), thanks for the reminder my friend with huge Tank :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. All sorted, having spoken to some people in the real world I have ditched the VO2 idea and ordered a set of the the R11 for my 999

Thanks to those that attempted to constructively assist, I appreciate your time.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information