1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2001 996s For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Pfk, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then you must be better...go buy it

2. That reminds me I have a brand new set of raised clip ons, that can be thrown in.
    Never got round to fitting them, ideal to help take the strain off the old wrists.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Or do a runner;)

4. Great bikes the 996s, i only just sold mine a few months ago, ( sellers remorse already) 128 bhp at the back wheel with little more than a power commander and a set of BMC filters.
    Although its a poor mans SPS, i think its just as special due to the lack of numbers made and also the engine spec etc, as they should have Ti conrods as well (i had mine in my hands after stripping the motor for a gearbox refresh).
    most will grumble that it has a P6 not a P8 ecu, but these low down niggles can be easily rectified with a PC3 and off you go.... :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I know what you mean but my neck movement is more restricted now, so not sure I can look up from that position. It is why I changed ny 900SS for an ST4S,which then caused neck ache an now have a Mutley. Hhhmmm?

6. Price drop to £5995 :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. SOLD,
    And yes sellers remorse has set in, lol

Please close the thread @El Toro

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information