1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 2003 999 Bipo Valuation?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by quantuman, May 16, 2018.

1. Hi peeps, I have a 2003 999 in RED. an early std model with 10k miles. .. That I need to sell.

I purchased this on a whim, approx 4 years ago.. I've ridden it once, (I'm 66 and suffer with back problems) and it kills me to ride it slowly..(lol)...

Every thing seems to work fine.. Starts on the button, as I regularly (monthly) fire it up, till the fan comes on.. Gears and clutch are fine.. All the electrics work ok... Battery always on a tender. Termi Exhaust...

It's sat in my garage ever since... It looks in reasonable, Not Mint, but clean condition, but lacks full service history docs, and no tool kit. Will need MOT, oil service and belts ..

Whats it worth??

003.JPG My 999 3.JPG my 999 1.jpg

#1 quantuman, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. In this market, I'd stick it up for £5500.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks Cream, but as it needs a service, and its not mint, I thought a tad less? just under £4k?

4. I would imagine that will sell very quickly. Market is strong right now for low millage bikes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I Part/exed my 2004 999S mono last October at a dealers and got £5000 for it ,13k-ish miles full history and YELLOW they put it out for £6500 ....and it got snapped up almost straight away by a fellow forum member ;).....the prices for these bikes are only going one way...UP.

I agree with Cream, try for £5500.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Nah, it's worthless. It's clearly been ridden, and in the rain!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. It did, and the £6500 was a winter price too, I think that a clean and tidy one fully serviced (increases your audience - many including me will factor the service cost into a price) shouldn’t struggle to make good money (although yours is the slower colour and has too many seats ;) ).

GLWS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Call webuyanybike then add £1k

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information