1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2004 749r Breaking For Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by stretta, Sep 3, 2019.

1. PM sent about them yesterday :rolleyes: You already have them...

2. Pictures of some of the parts requested will go up today - then you guys can make up your mind.

First come, first served.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've bought a 2017 S1000R to play on instead - these things don't pay for themselves!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well enjoy your new ride traitor;)& agree not found a money tree as yet in all my years.:(

5. can you up date what is currently left?

6. Nothings actually 'sold' yet - too busy with the kids first day back at school yesterday, but I'm gonna take pictures of some of the parts today, and I will edit the original post as things sell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. I've had the wheels since new, apart from the odd minor mark, they're pretty much mint.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_20190904_095144.jpg IMG_20190904_095153.jpg

I can remove the stomp grips if necessary - the tank hasn't been cleaned yet (!) - also comes with billet fuel cap.

9. The rearsets are not mint! They have the usual marks from use on a race bike and one of the pegs is slightly ground (I'm not that hero!). Also have a matching brake pedal, but that isn't an RS part.

IMG_20190904_094555.jpg IMG_20190904_094603.jpg IMG_20190904_094613.jpg IMG_20190904_094624.jpg

#30 stretta, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  10. Made a mistake - it's the brake cylinder that has the folding lever, not the clutch master!

IMG_20190904_102222.jpg

11. I know the lighter wheels make a big difference, but how would you rate them over the stock wheels re road riding ?

12. For me, they were a game changer.

I've had BST's on several bikes, and Dymags on others, but nothing beats the BST's - the most benefit I've felt from all of the money spent on the bike.

You have to try a bike (any bike), with standard wheels, and then BST's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. cheers. im going on holiday, and just picked up a 749s mono, so a bit tight :D cant see them lasting. if that changes i will let you know

tks for the reply mate. id love them !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are the wheels being sold as complete.... like the photo's?
    EDIT... just read where you are :)

15. Could do.

I was going to remove the tyres - but I can come to a deal for the wheels and front discs combined (the rear disc isn't included).

16. Had a pair of BST's on the old 999s and remember being amazed on how much better the bike was. Transitioned beautifully... and was far more eager and composed when pushing on in the twisty stuff... not forgetting the extra punch from a lot less rotating mass.... people underestimate the benefits... anyhow good luck with the sale:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. for whoever gets the wheels I have a new talon 44t sprocket for them they can have.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information