1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2004 Multistrada 1000 Ds

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by terry carpenter, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Here for sale is my 54 Multistrada, in immaculate condition. Before i go any further it has had a speedo headset replaced in it's life before my ownership, I've done some digging and contacted a previous owner but this happened after he owned it so only have the dealers word on this. By looking at the MOT history and adding the two mileages together I would say the overall condition of the bike is not far off what is stated.

I have had a brand new chain and sprockets fitted ] and a fair bit of service history invoices, the belts were replaced during a service in 2017 along with new Yuasa battery and rear Pirelli tyre.
    I have the all important red key and the black ignition key and the V5 in my name.

I bought the bike as a single seater with a neat colour coded pillion cover but have since bought a rear seat and rear footpegs. It has heated grips and nice after market levers, It has a very nice 'Dream Machine' paint job in black and white chequered flag style. More photo's on request. IMG-0249.PNG IMG-0272.JPG IMG-0244.PNG IMG-0248.PNG IMG-0247.PNG IMG-0245.PNG IMG-0246.PNG

Price
    £2200 Or near offer
    Sensible offer considered

Ducati

Model
    Multistrada 1000 DS
    Year
    Mileage
    8,927 miles
    Country
    UK
    Region