1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2008 Desmosedici Rr. 3,000 Miles.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by SurreyST3Owner, Apr 9, 2016.

1. A friend is selling his 2008 3,000 mile Desmosedici RR. He's asked for my help.

Bike is as it should be. FSH.

£46,000

Bike is in Surrey, UK. It can be delivered if required?

Please contact me with expressions of interest.

Thanks.

2. It may help to post pics too :)

3. And we all like pics of an rr....
    And at least the 4 and 6 are the right way around.
    I can make a very cheeky offer of £26,000.00

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could not bring myself to spend more than the RRP, but if you want it then you have to pay the asking price. Those who got one new and sold on for same price as they paid three years later did well... I'd like one but it's the 26k backup fee I struggle with.

5. not worth that much and wont appricaite any more

6. Yes they will. Why will the D16RR be different to any other collectable bike.

Take a look at RC30s, RC45s, Foggy Reps, NR750s and hundreds more. Even FS1Es for god's sake are appreciating.

Feel free to bookmark this and come back to me in 5 years time with how much they are fetching.

Honda NR750 Oval Piston Classic Vintage Rare Collectors. SERIOUS OFFERS INVITED. | eBay

Ducati MIKE HAILWOOD REPLICA PART OF OLIVER TOBIAS COLLECTION | eBay

Ducati 916 SPS FOGGY REPLICA NUMBER 63 OF 202 | eBay

Honda RC45 ICONIC CLASSIC SIMPLY STUNNING | eBay

Honda RC30 RVF STUNNING ORIGINAL CONDITION | eBay

Yamaha SS FS1E Fizzy Probably the best available! Show Winner Magazine Featured! | eBay

#6 Robarano, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. I love it when people display a great sense of humour like this :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's cheeky alright, although TBNT on behalf of James, it's owner :grinning:

9. A fool and his money ......:sunglasses:

10. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, and its great to see that others like yourself who realise it's current and future values.

11. Is that your own quote :smiley:

12. Bet you're skint then....:sunglasses:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Mary Hinge, what sort of a blokes name is that - a bit like Mike Hunt, only different I suppose? :smiley:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd just bought a new 999R just before the Desmo was released. Ducati offered me a reservation on the Desmo but I simply couldn't afford one then. I love em. I remember walking into Ducati Lincoln and seeing one (sold). The guy had bought 3!! One for show, one for trackdays and one for the road.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I know, I was just back from the pub when I joined this forum... Beer, it makes you think naughty and childish thoughts. It does me anyway :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. In all seriousness Paul. You could stick it in the bank or Premium Bonds for 1% a year, or buy a nice bike. I can't guarantee you'll make money, but you'll certainly have more fun.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Beer makes us all do naughty and childish things, I agree, but I'm cold stone sober writing this atm, especially as I'm off out on the bike before it chucks it down soon :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Property is best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'm in the wrong profession :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 3 x ....that's just greedy and showing off. How dare he :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information