1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Vw Camper

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Mr C, Apr 28, 2017.

1. How long is a piece of string, You can pick a Camper up from £10k all the way up to £50k+. £10K wont get you very much apart from a camping stove and something cobbled together from old pallets that someone calls a camper. Mines up at £27k, I only advertised it Friday evening and I have two coming to view tomorrow. The LWB I did the other month was £18.5k older van double the miles and without a pop top of crash tested bed and I could have sold that umteen times over.
    If you want one building we can always have a discussion

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thanks MrC. I now have a budget idea, which I shall point out to Mrs Boots. I'd guessed at mid 20's +.

Personally, I'd chuck the money at Lord Percy (our VW) but finding someone where I can just drop him off to, tell them to get on with it and spray him also and drop him back is a minefield. These so many charlatans out there and I know of 3 people who lost their vans entirely when the person folded and disappeared with their money. So I am pensive about it all.

3. Thinking of letting this go if anyone is interested, great base for a camper conversion. Swb 2012 140 six speed t28, coilovers, fsh, 103k miles, belt and pump done, leather captain seats fitted, carpeted rear, rear timted windows, side tinted windows (one opener) sat nav etc etc :upyeah:

06AC4E53-D82C-4767-96E8-B8D1C1DE4827.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Great looking van with plenty of potential. It might be useful to post more pics and how much you are asking for it.
    Good luck with the sale. :)

5. anyone interested in a camper/horse box/mobile rave machine? v.v.cheep. its getting on a bit but my bro in law cant drive it no more due to health issues, i dont have the need/time for it at the mo or i would. it will hold 4bikes easy while you tour and party across the globe. i cant quite mind the name of it but i can get more details if anybody is interested.

6. If the price is right I could be interested.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information