1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 2013 Multistrada Screen

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Richard 1200, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Touring screen with winglets and aztec spacers. Fine up to 3 figures now but it seems to me that winglets do wonders as the air that flows either side of the screen at the base, massively pummels your shoulders. If I put my hand there I can feel the insane air blast but now it goes just over to top of my shoulder. I'll be adjusting them to have a slight kick at the top to get some extra clearance.

2. Double bubble fitted in minutes and looks good. Helmet vibration gone as now appear to have clean (non turbulent) airflow. Off to Picos in a couple of weeks so will update post trip.

3. 1200 miles riding around the west coast of Scotland with 10 mates over the last 3-4 days and my view of the Puig screen is it's of limited use. As the rest of the bike is so totally amazing do I actually care, not one bit! Now stationed in Ballater for the rest of the week so there will be many ski road blasts for me.

#23 Bonners, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  4. I have been around the sun to meet the moon on this one.
    I bought the Puig sport screen which was meant to be for my bike, a 2017 1200s, the mistake i made was buying it before I had the bike, delayed collection with the snow, once I had got around to fitting the screen it was too late to get an exchange or refund.
    So on expert advice I bought another, exactly the same, basically poor listing on Amazon, but this time got a refund.
    I've asked Puig which screen is right and it's a 7622N which means I now have a Puig racing screen in dark smoke for a bike up to 2015 according to the latest expert opinion.
    They were all the same but something changed.
    Any offers?

5. Try it with no screen, short is the future

Do Not Sell My Personal Information