1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2013 Panigale 1199 Breaking

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by DRR117, Apr 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am still interested in potentially buying the front brake master cylinder and lever if you can provide pictures of it.

2. Dean, I’ll have those forks please. Sent you another pm. :upyeah:

3. Cheers Dean.

4. Just a few bits left. Full engine, Ohlins rear shock, full EVO 2 Termignoni exhaust….

prices reduced to clear

5. Interested in the exhaust,but I have reservations because my bike is a 1299 .
    Tried some search to see if compatible on Termi website and they quote the code D155102CPT for the cans and D155COLLT for the headers for both 1199 and 1299 but their photos show exit is to the front of the bike where your photo shows them exit to the rear.
    Need honest response if system will fit my 1299?
    Stewart

6. Short answer is yes.

it’s a full race system developed for the 1199 as the 1299 wasn’t eligible for a lot of national and international competitions. It’s designed for a race/track bike so you would need to remove the fan housing from the back of the lower radiator (as most race teams do) but yes, in a nutshell, it will fit no problem. I’m sure someone with experience of fitting this type of race system to a 1299 will be able to share some pictures if they see the thread.

7. Possibe new project landing this week so bit of a push to shift the few 1199 bits i have remaining. if anyone wants a TTX shock, EVO2 exhaust or new low miles engine feel free to get in touch. Possibly be heading down to silverstone tomorrow to spectate so can bring bits with me.

Engine with throttle bodies (only 3800 miles) - REDUCED £2500
    Full Termignoni Reparto Corse Evo 2 Race Exhaust System - REDUCED £1500
    Ohlins TTX Rear shock - REDUCED £600
    Complete loom with ECU and ABS pump - £300
    Rear OEM subframe - £150

8. New project has landed, really need the space.... So someone buy the engine and exhaust! Please :D

Engine with throttle bodies (only 3800 miles) - REDUCED £3̶0̶0̶0̶ £2500
    Complete loom with ECU and ABS pump - £300
    Rear OEM subframe - £150

#28 DRR117, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  9. With just the engine left I think I’ll close this thread and put a post up just for the engine with some more pics and details.

thread can be closed @El Toro :upyeah:

10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information